The pastel and neon train is in full force for spring/summer, and trust us, we’re riding it! This amazing outfit is comprised of a few simple elements that have real punch, and the result is an electric ensemble that will turn heads. Get the look below!
Get the look below.
1. American Apparel Colored High Waist Jeans
2. Le Steel round-frame metal sunglasses
3. Clara embellished silk and jersey T-shirt
4. Cambridge Satchel Company Green 14″ Satchel
5. The Linzy Yellow Neon Pat
Image via Lookbook.nu.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: get the look, hot pink jeans, how to wear neon, how to wear pink, neon jeans, pink jeans, Street Style
We spotted Kristina Bazan, a fashion blogger from Switzerland sporting a chic winter style, offset by neon hot pink jeans. She is combining a couple of fashion staples with an on-trend colored jean. Her street style seems quite ready for the weekend and for a night out on the town. Who ever said bright jeans are only for the summer might be revising their style book. Want to liven up your winter? We found a few hot pink jeans you might just fall in love with.
We love the structured blazer on Kristina, a definite closet staple for fashion bloggers, but we also love that she plays with her looks by rotating in some colored denim. Layer your blazer with a bit of faux fur, like a fur vest from Blu Moon (available at Singer22)
, and you’ll turn heads in no time.
GET THE LOOK…
1. Frankie B. My BFF jeans in Pink Topaz ($107) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. BDG Ankle Cigarette Jean in Rose ($58) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
3. ASOS Skinny Jeans in Neon Pink ($57.34) – buy it at ASOS.
4. ASOS Tailored Blazer with Power Shoulders ($107.43) – buy it at ASOS.
Also check out Kristina’s latest looks on her blog at Kayture.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: blogger style, bright jeans, hot pink jeans, neon jeans, pink jeans, Street Style