We’re all for getting decked out every once in a while, but in the summer heat we like to go by the tried and true motto, “less is more“. This trendy dude appears to be on the same page as us in his Cheap Monday t-shirt (this shirt is cool but check out their denim–you won’t be disappointed!), denim cut-off shorts, and high top sneakers, all topped off with Ray-Ban Round Metal sunglasses. His look is effortless, clean, and just makes us want to lounge around that lovely dock with him all day…or until he gives up where he got his hands on those vintage cut-offs, but don’t tell him that.
This may look to some like a throwback to the 2007 post-electro neons & pastels craze, but the bright blue jeans and YSL kicks add a fresh layer to this look. We’re encouraging the guys to bust out the saturated colors for their spring & summer style, and keep it casual with fun graphic T’s! Want to learn how to rock this look? Scroll down for some seriously fun style.
1. GUESS Kennedy jeans in Jones wash ($89) – buyt it at Guess.
2. Rainbow Wayfarer Sunglasses ($14) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
3. COMME DES GAR?ONS small leather half-zip wallet ($100) – buy it at Mr. Porter.
4. Warriors of Radness big wet tee in pale pink ($40) – buy it at Opening Ceremony.
5. Yves Saint Laurent leather high-top sneakers ($297—50% off!) – buy it at Mr. Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: high-top sneakers, jeans for men, mens spring style, menswear, Mr Porter, Opening Ceremony, summer style, Urban Outfitters, warriors of radness, YSL, Yves Saint Laurent