has partnered with a select group of denim brands to give you the chance to rock your soon-to-be favorite tee
with your favorite jeans
. The best part? YOU get to choose the winner. Over the next two weeks denim lovers the world over will vote to decide which design will get produced for a very special limited edition t-shirt. For each piece sold, 20% of proceeds will go to a charity benefiting the victims of Hurricane Sandy (or a charity of the winner’s choice).
Voting ends 1/22. Winner will be announced by 1/25.
Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. The Coveted Showcases Fashion Editors’ Denim—Hot-off-the-press fashion still life photography website The Coveted showcases the closet-innards of big names in fashion, like Joanna Hillman, Mary Kate Steinmiller, and Keith Pollock.… Keep Reading! ?
2. NYLON Guys January 2011: Menswear Denim Scan—We popped in the AGENDA show on its last day of operation and in the midst of menswear madness, snagged a copy of NYLON Guys January 2011. We did a quick scan for denim details… Keep Reading! ?
3. Summer is Bershka S/S’11 Campaign—The title says it all, Summer is Bershka! With a youthful incandescence and sense of humor this Spring/Summer 2011 campaign is perfection! We’re loving the eclectic mix of Americana meets collegiate, meets western, meets grunge, meets all kinds of retro, and rock. … Keep Reading! ?
4. Denim Street Looks at European Menswear Shows—Famed photoblogger Tommy Ton just released some street style pics, snapped outside of the recent AW2011 menswear fashion shows in Florence, Milan and Paris. He has been doing double duty for Style.com (pictures below) and GQ.… Keep Reading! ?
5. (Henry) and Belle of the Ball: An Exclusive Interview—Rob Mann, President of Henry and Belle, had the idea for the denim brand as he watched his wife struggle to find suitable jeans. “My wife isn’t going to be interested in jeans designed for a teenager, but she isn’t going to wear mom jeans either”… Keep Reading! ?
6. (capsule) Show Report—We had a blast at the (capsule) show, from meeting/greeting a ton of great retailers to the giant cooler of PBR’s. Top notch menswear was on display from wall to wall, floor to floor, and the denim was absolutely delicious. Brands like Natural Selection, Han Kjobenhavn, Onia, Number Lab, and many more showed their wares… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: aw 2011, best denim blog, denim roundup, Han Kjobenhavn, henry and belle, mens denim, menswear, Natural Selection, Number Lab, Nylon Guys, Onia, the coveted