Heidi Klum was spotted looking ferocious as ever in a pair of J Brand Super Skinny Leather Jeans. She went all-black for this look, pairing them with a tailored blazer jacket and a black t-shirt. She may already be goddess-tall and thin, but a pair of these jeans will help any gal feel more model-esque (and totally badass).
Love this look? Grab a pair of J Brand Super Skinny Leather Jeans asap.
Tags: celebrity denim, coated denim, heidi klum, J Brand, leather denim, Leather Jeans, skinny jeans
It takes a tall woman to successfully rock jeans like the Free People Extreme Vintage Flares ($74), but since they’re totally sold out at Shopbop right now, we guess girls of all heights are willing to give them a try. Heidi Klum nails this look with a plaid trapeze cardigan, puurple knit top, and dramatic gold necklace. News of her recent divorce may inspire sympathy, but when it comes to her wardrobe, feel free to add envy to the mix!
See the full look below:
Image via Denim Blog.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: celebrity denim, free people extreme vintage flares, free people jeans, heidi klum, heidi klum divorce
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Rag & Bone’s Split Jean is a must-see! These bad boys are launching in a classic black and white, but will be available in other color combinations soon.
2. Heidi Klum was caught making a scene and a statement with her Paige Tumble floral print pants.
3. The Notify and Manish Arora Collaboration Lookbook is finally here. The combination of colors and textures are imaginative, unique and simply out of this world!
4. Levi’s Water<Less finishing offers the highest quality with the least amount of waste. The Water<Less finishing reduces the amount of water used when making each pair of jeans. without wasting a splash.
5. Madewell’s new Rivet & Thread collection channels the best of the old west. Each pair is rough, rugged and ready to be worn in.
Tags: heidi klum, Levi's, LookBook, Madewell, Manish Arora, Notify and Manish Arora Collaboration Lookbook, Notify Jeans, Paige, rag & bone
Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. NYC-based boutique Court is currently closed for renovations, so for the next two days anyone can enter the phrase FRESHPAINT at checkout on their e-shop and get 20% off.
2. Heidi Klum went for nautical stripes and medium-wash cut-off blue jean shorts for her “look of the day” last week—we like!
3. J Brand & Intermix let three style bloggers score free reign on the meatpacking boutique to put together outfits with a theme: Coated Denim. Check out what they came up with.
4. A slogan we’re quite fond of in an Australian shop window, advertising Dr. Denim: “A Matter of Life & Denim”.
5. Denim Blog scours the latest cinematic teen craze, Footloose, for Levi’s denim (and finds plenty).
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Jackie Racer
Tags: denim discount, denim sale, Dr. Denim, footloose, heidi klum, Intermix, J Brand, Levi's Denim
Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum (reality star and supermodel face off ) show off their wild side in the new Snow Leopard by J Brand Jeans. We love how KK paired her jeans with a basic black leather jacket and aviator glasses for a look that’s pure rock’n'roll while mother of four Heidi opted for an ikat caftan top with accompanying scarf for a look that’s boho-chic. We love when celebs love the same jeans, but have completely different approaches to wearing them!
Tags: animal print jeans, denim trends, heidi klum, heidi klum in j brand, J Brand, Kim Kardashian, printed jeans, snow leopard print jeans, supermodel heidi klum, trend setting denim, wild jeans
Two pairs of jeggings, two different colors, and two different styles. Gwen Stefani was seen in Paige Premium Verdugo jeggings in Scarlet with a black and white striped tee and flip flops. Heidi Klum chose a far more neutral route in a beige version of the same style when she filmed an appearance for LA’s news & entertainment program ‘Extra’. Heidi wore a pair of Paige Verdugo jeggings in Marvel, Christian Louboutin heels and a loose fitting top. So which do you prefer… the red hot, or the calm beige? Let us know!
Tags: Christian Louboutin, colored denim, extra, Gwen Stefani, heidi klum, neutral denim, Paige Denim, red denim, the grove, verdugo jeggings
Supermodel, Project Runway host and super mom Heidi Klum shows that she’s got it all in the August issue of Glamour Magazine. Heidi wears MiH Jeans on the cover, looking casual glam. A bonus inside cover features Heidi in J Brand Jeans, and she wears Maison Martin Margiela jeans on the inside spread. Shot in West Hollywood and New York City by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, her wardrobe is styled with a mix of high and low separates, including pieces from her own jewelry line.
This issue is also Glamour’s jeans issue, in which their editors tried on 859 pairs of jeans to find the best fit! A winning smile, Project Runway in its ninth season, and new product endorsements: this lady is solid gold! The August issue hits newsstands on July 5.
More images at Glamour Magazine online.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Glamour Magazine, heidi klum, J Brand Jeans, Maison Martin Margiela, MiH Jeans
Heidi Klum is in New York City filming Project Runway, which Kim Kardashian is serving as a guest celebrity Judge (they were also seen jogging together– BFF’s in the making, perhaps?). She has managed to take some time off in order to spend playful afternoons with her kids such as this day at Puppet Works in Brooklyn. Heidi was looking awesome (and on-trend) as usual in her Siwy Denim Camilla Cut-Off Shorts in Desert Rose. We love the pale pink hue of the jean shorts paired with the floral button-down blouse. The studded double belt was just the right amount of added edge. Setting a standard for stylish moms everywhere!
Tags: celebrity judge, heidi klum, heidi klum and her kids, heidi klum and kim kardashian, heidi klum in new york city, Kim Kardashian, kim kardashian on project runway, project runway, puppet works, reality star
Heidi Klum took to the streets of New York City with her eldest child wearing Work Custom Panther Shorts. Looks like the mother-daughter duo were dressed perfectly for the official first day of summer! We love these super, super-skinny straps on her top (New Yorkers know as little weigh-down as possible on a muggy day like that is absolutely necessary). Heidi, who is set to appear nude in a new ad campaign for Project Runway, is only looking more stellar with age.
Tags: celeb style, denim cut off shorts, heidi klum, new york city, project runway, Work Custom Jeans