Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Levi’s is launching their latest capsule collection of “modern monochrome jeans for the stylish, modern man”—and the palette is appropriately accentuated with same-tone-on-tone stitching and black zippers. And speaking of Levi’s, they’re also launching a line at Target called “denizen“. We’ll let you decide of that name is clever or boring.
2. In case you haven’t heard, Tenue de N?mes is launching something exciting too: Limited edition, hand-dyed indigo Chuck Taylors (and guys, these are some covetable kicks).
3. Color us amused! Here’s a current look of the denim habits some of our favorite childhood TV stars from the 80s. Here’s Tiffani Amber Thiessen & her saved-by-the-bell sweetheart Mark-Paul Gosselaar (AKA Zack Morris).
4. Diesel is having a Jogg jeans event at the NYC 5th avenue location this evening. In the area? Click through for deets!
5. And this might not be immediately denim-related, but we knew you’d wanna know: There’s a new twitter account broadcasting overheard musings from the elevator in the Conde Nast building, and it’s good for a laugh during lunch break.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: capsule collection, conde elevator, denim links, denim news, diesel jogg, hand-dyed indigo Chuck Taylors, Levi's, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, mens denim, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, zack morris