News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Get ready to flirt! According to Topshop’s facebook, their item of the day is this sweet little Pale Blue Denim Spot Button Front Dress. For about $64 bucks, it’s yours.
2. Eat Sleep Denim reports that Christopher Kane and J Brand are about to embark on a beautiful journey together… or at least make some seriously cool jeans. The designer’s past collaborations have all been big hits. Let’s see what happens!
3. At the tender age of 18, Georgia May Jagger has designed a retro-inspired collection for Hudson Jeans. We can’t think of a better match than a Rolling Stone/Jerry Hall offspring in the design chair of a rockin’ denim brand. Her sultry photos are ready for your perusal, along with a quick interview.
4. Denim Blog has rounded up their top 10 fashion/retail iphone apps, and one caught our eye in particular–the Jeans Boutique app. It involves running a little pixel boutique, fitting customers and selling them jeans. Consider this downloaded! We’ll let you know how it goes.
5. Over at Denimology there’s a $250 giveaway happening via Canadian denim brand Guido & Mary, who showcase an awful lot of good looking denim on their website. If you want in, step lively… you can only enter until March 15th, 2011. Click through to Denimology to enter!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Christopher Kane, denim giveaway, denim iphone app, denim links, denim news, denim updates, free denim, Georgia May Jagger, Guido & Mary, Hudson Jeans, J Brand, latest denim, Topshop
When opportunity knocks, you better get shopping. Due to some glitch, which prevented some good folks from shopping the deals, the sitewide sale has been extended! Click your way through Identity Streetwear’s BLACKOUT sale, now in progress. Save an amazing 45% off denim like Good Society for men and women, Guido & Mary, and other stylish brands. I repeat: everything is 45% off. Oh, and they don’t just sell denim at this lovely fashion stop. I’ve got my eyes on some Shades of Greige tops, as well as a shiny pewter Laeken romper, which looks cocktail party inspired. Yeah baby!
Enter “BLACKOUT” at check out. Sale ends Wednesday, October 7 at 10 PM.
SHOP IDENTITY STREETWEAR
-- Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Good Society, Guido & Mary, Laeken