Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Brooklyn Denim Co. is having a store-wide sale right now on select items at 50% off.
2. When we saw these mini-jeans from Momotaro, it was a unanimous “aaaaw” reaction.
3. Take an exclusive trip to the Mr. Porter Office with A Continuous Lean as they ponder whether the world is ready for specialized men’s online shopping outlets.
4. In the mood for some preppy fashion, dudes? The GANT Rugger “Nouveau Prep” SS’12 menswear Campaign is being accused of trying too hard, but we think it delivers the brand’s DNA pretty directly.
5. Denim endures! We love seeing denim artifacts from the 1800′s that, with a bit of washing and Denim Therapy, could probably be worn again!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: antique denim, Brooklyn Denim Co., denim 1800s, denim artifacts, denim for men, denim sale, GANT Rugger Nouveau Prep, Momotaro Jeans, Mr Porter, vintage denim