Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. G-Star Raw is about to make a little bit of West Coast history before 2012 by opening up the first denim shop ever on Rodeo Drive:
“Luxury denim brand G-Star RAW will be the first denim brand to open its doors on iconic Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California. G-Star, known for its innovative and cutting edge style in the world of denim, will host an eclectic night of performance, art, music, film and fashion for this special store opening on December 6th, 2011.”
2. This short film by Armani Jeans featured Rihanna, so you’ll probably want to watch it if you’re into elite denim and fierce females.
3. Tobi is having a huge online denim sale on brands like Current/Elliott, BLANK, 7 For All Mankind, Genetic Denim, and more. And you won’t believe how many styles they have.
4. Agave Denim is introducing new core fits for men, in classic straight, relaxed trouser, and relaxed straight (with a variety of great washes—but we’d expect nothing less from Agave).
5. A.P.C. and Anthropologie have collaborated on a house & home quilts capsule collection. These aint yo’ mama’s country home quilts! …Well, okay, they’re pretty close.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, A.P.C., Armani Jeans, Blank, cheap jeans, Current/Elliott, denim on sale, denim sale, g-star store opening rodeo drive, Genetic Denim, online sale, rihanna