Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. 7 For All Mankind S/S 2011 Lookbook—Keeping with its causal yet sophisticated appeal, variety is the name of the game for 7 For All Mankind for the upcoming Spring Summer 2011 season. From fits and washes to a broad selection of denim pieces, there is something here for everyone… Keep reading! ?
2. Winter Fur Fever!—Fur is experiencing a resurgence in the fashion scene, again! Fur coats, vests, fur-trimmed boots (not counting UGGs) and gloves, plus lots of hats, have all popped up all over online boutiques. After all, it’s cuddly, warm and can be very dramatic!… Keep reading! ?
3. Gift Guide: Vintage Denim—When you think exemplary gift-giving, it doesn’t always have to be shiny, new, and off the shelf. Some of the best gifts we’ve received have been sentimental and second hand… Keep reading! ?
4. Holiday DIY: Denim Gift Wrap—Sprucing up your closet for the holidays? Don’t get rid of those old ill-fitting jeans! The holiday windows at Mavi in Union Square reminded us of one other fabulous way to make use of your denim once its days in your wardrobe are through… Keep reading! ?
5. Christmas in Cali: Wildfox Holiday 2010 Lookbook—Who says the Holidays are meant to be cold? Take a hint from Wildfox. Grab your Santa hat, skimpy tanks, skin tight jeans, and head to beach for a California Christmas!… Keep reading! ?
6. Revisiting a Decade: Decades Denim Exclusive Interview—Decades Denim is the new “must have” denim (here at Denim Therapy, we were quick to hand out a rave review). The jeans have just hit the shelves, and now comes the buzz! We present our exclusive interview with Cameron Silver and Angelique Soave… Keep reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for all man kind, best denim blog posts, decades denim, denim DIY, fur guide, gift wrapping ideas, holiday lookbook, interview, vintage denim, wildfox couture, winter fur