Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days, with denim news, links, campaigns, and more. You’re welcome!
1. Joe’s Jeans Exclusive Q&A—With the well-deserved buzz over Joe’s Jeans newest denim drop, the Skinny Micro Flare, we were eager to have a quick Q&A with the creative director and mastermind behind the brand, Joe Dahan... Keep Reading ?
2. Love or Hate? Acid Wash Denim Heel Sneakers—We had to share these kicks with you, but we’re still scratching our heads. We’d also like to think the average gal could pull them off with a pair of Coco & Breezy’s, a leather jacket, and festival tickets… Keep Reading ?
3. Nicole Richie in Red Leather and Jet Jeans—Nicole Richie strolls Paris looking ultra-chic in her red leather jacket, Jet by John Eshaya skinny jeans (a celeb favorite), and massive shades. Get the look!… Keep Reading ?
4. Azul By Moussy Gets Naked For Spring—We ain’t gonna lie, we love a scantly styled campaign, especially when the only thing keeping the models from being fully exposed is a pair of body-hugging jeans. Azul by Moussy paired two of our favorite cool kids, Freja Beha Erichsen and Cole Morh... Keep Reading ?
5. Diesel Island: Sexy Pics From The New Denim Campaign—Yesterday we introduced you to the Diesel Island campaign, which is amusing us more and more by the second—last night we downloaded our virtual Diesel Island passport… Keep Reading ?
6. Les Halles Jeans Spring 2011 Lookbook—Les Halles was born of a couple’s creativity and denim design know-how back in the ’80s, and their re-launch in 2008 promises a new era for the next generation of the denim obsessed everywhere… Keep Reading ?
And don’t forget to check out our exclusive Q&A with Les Halles’ Remy Baum!
—Denim Therapy Staff
Tags: acid wash, best denim blog, denim campaign, denim links, denim news, diesel island, Freja Beha Erichsen, interview, Joe's Jeans, Nicole Richie, q&a
We ain’t gonna lie, we love a scantly styled campaign, especially when the only thing keeping the models from full exposure is a pair of body-hugging jeans. Azul by Moussy paired two of our favorite cool kids, Freja Beha Erichsen and Cole Morh, to put some spice into the mix (and the results were quite nice). This delectable affair leaves us wondering whether we want to throw on a pair of ultra vintage wash distressed jeans or run wild with just our tattoos showing! Wink, wink.
For more images from the campaign go to the Azul by Moussy website.
Tags: Azul by Moussy, Campaigns, Cole Morh, distressed denim, Freja Beha Erichsen, Miko Lim, Spring Summer, Vintage Wash Denim