Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. NYC-based boutique Court is currently closed for renovations, so for the next two days anyone can enter the phrase FRESHPAINT at checkout on their e-shop and get 20% off.
2. Heidi Klum went for nautical stripes and medium-wash cut-off blue jean shorts for her “look of the day” last week—we like!
3. J Brand & Intermix let three style bloggers score free reign on the meatpacking boutique to put together outfits with a theme: Coated Denim. Check out what they came up with.
4. A slogan we’re quite fond of in an Australian shop window, advertising Dr. Denim: “A Matter of Life & Denim”.
5. Denim Blog scours the latest cinematic teen craze, Footloose, for Levi’s denim (and finds plenty).
—Michelle Christina Larsen & Jackie Racer
Tags: denim discount, denim sale, Dr. Denim, footloose, heidi klum, Intermix, J Brand, Levi's Denim