Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Kapital’s second dose of SS12 looks = dusty, beautiful vintage-inspired denim involving pathwork, ultra-natural distressing, and classic silhouettes.
2. See the results from one entry in the Doctrine Jeans DIY cut-off shorts event last week!
3. J Brand’s new nude leather pant is going to be a fall wardrobe staple for every woman post-summer. We called it.
4. Have you purchased anything from the internet’s first interactive, shop-able music video, c/o SSENSE? We like the concept, but the floating S logo kind of distracts from the video. We’d like to click on the clothes without having to hit the S target.
5. Denim Debutante shares their tips for finding flattering jeans for plus-sized figures.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim DIY, denim shopping, denim shopping tips, flattering denim, j brand leather, plus size denim