Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’re all over the denim Barena Cavana Light Blue Toggle Coat—a nautical spring jacket for men that emphasizes shape and fit.
2. See videos from the Levi’s Curve ID blogger campaign, featuring female bloggers who’ve been chosen by Levi’s to spread the word on the self-proclaimed fit phenomenon.
3. Denim Debutante’s Paula posted a great photo and cute story of her early experience promoting Ditto Jeans while touring and doing publicity in the musical Annie. Adorbs!
4. Isla Fisher is wearing Current/Elliott (over her head). We’re happy to see she’s taking our advice on the blue jeans/red shoes combo though!
5. BLK DNM teamed up with Purple Magazine’s notorious Olivier Zahm for a photo exhibition currently on display at BLK DNM’s NYC shop at 237 Lafayette St. We’ll looking forward to seeing it this week!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Barena Cavana Light Blue Toggle Coat, BLK DNM 1 year anniversary, BLK DNM exhibition, Current/Elliott, ditto jeans, female bloggers, isla fisher, levi's curve id blogger campaign, mens denim, Olivier Zahm