What kind of dad are you shopping for? Los Angeles boutique owner Lisa Kline shows us how to style the dad in your life. Is he a Rocker Dad, the West L.A. Professional Dad, Beverly Hills Sleek Agent Dad, the Beach Dad or a typical L.A. Dad? Featuring AG Jeans, Joe’s Jeans, and other L.A. labels, watch to get some last-minute shopping ideas!
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: AG Jeans, Father's Day, Joe's Jeans, men's jeans, menswear, slim jeans
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Another Father’s Day sale for you to grab some new jeans for dad! Shop Raven Denim men’s and get 20% off by using code FATHERSDAY at check-out.
2. The The Society Art Series in NYC kicks off today at The Wooly, featuring discussion moderated by Vogue Contributing Editor, Moda Operandi Co-Founder and art aficionado Lauren Santo Domingo, and a fashion meets art installation by Siwy Denim.
3. 7 For All Mankind is having a big summer blow-out sale, up to 50% off their line (so you can be stylin’ right alongside dad!). Sale runs from June 16th – July 4th on select items. For store locations, check out the 7FAM website.
4. Gifts are just as much fun to receive as to get! New Yorkers, drop by Bloomingdale’s 59th St. tomorrow and receive a free gift when you purchase an item from James Jeans.
5. In this awesome video by MiH Jeans, Chloe Lonsdale, founder of MiH Jeans, demystifies care labels by explaining what-means-what. This is a crucal watch!
6. Watch as Rihanna brings denim-on-denim to the stage, via tiny cut-off shorts and a denim strapless bra. When you have that much hair, who needs clothes?
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, Bloomingdale's, denim sales, double denim, Father's Day, gift with purchase, how to read care labels, James Jeans, MiH Jeans, raven denim, rihanna