Not feeling dark shades this winter? We aren’t either! But lets face it, sometimes it’s hard not to result to black during the cooler seasons. An easy way to keep your wardrobe on the bright side is to mix and match different shades of denim and by adding interest to any look with interesting prints and patterns. Mohcine Aoki does just that by styling a cool fair isle sweater with a not so matchy, matchy double denim ensemble (we really dig his light washed denim jacket!). To ensure you keep things bright, style in accessories with pops of color and in warmer shades like brown instead of black.
1. Topman ecru geometric pattern sweater ($60) — buy it at Topman.
2. Levi’s hop cap boots ($272) — buy it at ASOS.
3. Miracle Icons tourmaline bead bracelet ($115) — buy it at Barneys Co-Op.
4. Ksubi The Roadie skinny jean ($215) — buy it at American Rag.
5. Acne Steve Pearl denim jacket ($240) — buy it at SSENSE.
Tags: bright winter looks, Denim Menswear, double denim, fair isle prints, Men's Street Style