Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We love the David Kahn Spring 2012 video lookbook (it helps that Lana Del Ray’s “Video Games” is our favorite song right now, but the clothes are beautiful too).
2. MiH Jeans made a little tribute post to their recent muse Ruby Aldridge, who has modeled in the Resort and Spring 2012 lookbooks. Check out MiH Resort 2012 and MiH Spring 2012 if you missed ‘em.
3. The Denim Guy posted up some PROJECT NY snapshots—check them out! And while you’re at it, check out the official PROJECT NY wrap-up video.
4. Is it time to wash your jeans? Rawr Denim posted an in-depth guide to when/why/where/how you should wash your raw denim. Remember: it’s not as simple as waiting 6 months! For instance, when you get dog crap on them, all bets are off.
5. Two Rawr Denim links in a row? You bet. These brand new Evisu “Year Of The Dragon” jeans are probably a challenge to style in an non-ironic way, but we still have a serious denim crush on them.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: david kahn, evisu jeans, lana del ray video games, MiH Jeans, Project NY, project show, raw denim, ruby aldridge, The Denim Guy, when to wash jeans, year of the dragon