If you’re anything like us, chances are your social calendar is pretty full. And lets face it, when you’re running around from previews and meetings during the day to events and parties into the evening there’s no time to be doing any major wardrobe changes. We figured you’d agree, so we’ve put together three denim-centric looks to make your day-to-night transition a piece of cake! The key is to mix things up. Try styling evening wear into your day looks! Pairing metallic pieces with your denim separates and throwing in a good dose of shiny patent leather and bold jewelry for an added kick will do just the trick.
1. Topshop premium embellished collar blazer ($150) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Mother Denim The Looker metallic mid-rise- skinny jeans ($225) — buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Ariana silk utility shirt ($172) — buy it at Reiss.
4. Rough Justice Katie two-tone platform ($212) — buy it at Heels.com.
5. ASOS premium spiked cuff ($36) — buy it at ASOS.
1. Current Elliott Bluejay scout denim shirt ($182) — buy it at Style Bop.
2. Topshop Metallic pleated calf skirt ($120) — buy it at Topshop.
3. Rock & Republic Celina red suede pumps ($247) — buy it at Heels.com.
4. ASOS Portfolio Clutch ($36) — buy it at ASOS.
5. House Of Harlow 1960 black leather station necklace ($63) –buy it at 80′s Purple.
1. Paragon zip front high sandals ($180) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Seven For All Mankind belted denim shirt dress ($260) –buy it at Style Bop.
3. ASOS leather brogue detail body bag ($72) — buy it at ASOS.
4. Talullah Tu Luxe crystal stud bracelet ($54) — buy it at ASOS.
5. Topshop cable knit sleeve biker jacket ($98) — buy it at Topshop.
Tags: day-to-night denim looks, denim shirt, denim shirt dress, evening wear meets daywear, how to wear denim from day to night, metallic denim