Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. VMAN Magazine’s Spring Trend Forecast Features Denim—For the last few seasons we’ve seen many twists on classic trends, however for Spring Summer 2011 they get an added edge and VMan Magazine gives us a first look. From the suit to the back pack and (of course) denim, the highlights of the season are definitely not stuck on tradition… Keep Reading! ?
2. Streetwise: DKNY Jeans Spring 2011 Campaign—The DKNY Jeans spring 2011 campaign features the fierce American model Heidi Mount in a spread that exudes New York City-cool… Keep Reading! ?
3. Eva Longoria Out and About in J Brand—It’s so nice to see Eva out again, enjoying a meal with her parents at Beso, her restaurant in Hollywood. She’s looking sexy, confident and slim in a pair of J Brand jeans, a favorite go-to jean for dozens of Hollywood celebrities… Keep Reading! ?
4. Denim Shows Its Curves In Sportswear International—In their latest issue Sportswear International Magazine is celebrating the body. Aside from highlighting best selling topics like body enhancing fits and details to designer insights, the issue also includes delectable editorials like These Denim Curves… Keep Reading! ?
5. A Roll in the Grass! Pepe Jeans Spring 2011 Campaign—Russian beauty Anne Vyalitsyna teams up with Spanish heart throb Jon Kortajarena in a semi-anecdotal campaign for Pepe Jeans this spring. The styling is dominated by denim-on-denim looks for both men and women, punctuated by thick black belts, plaid work shirts and (ready?) a full-body fishnet leotard… Keep Reading! ?
6. Camilla Akrans Rocks Wide-Leg Denim in Vogue China—In case you haven’t set to rest your stipulation over whether wide leg denim pants were on the rise again, we’ve got you covered. Not only is this editorial proof of the trend’s exponential reemergence, but it should be aesthetically fierce enough to prove that wide-leg haters have nothing to hate… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim, best denim blogs, DKNY Jeans, Eva Longoria, J Brand, Pepe Jeans, spring 2011 campaign, spring 2011 trends, VMan Magazine, vogue china
Pierce Jeans on sale for 50% off!
CoutureCandy is at it again with 50% off on Pierce Jeans! Get most Pierce Jeans for under $100 (prices range from $73 to $97). Seen on celebrities such as Teri Hatcher, Beyonce Knowles, Blake Lively, Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lopez, Pierce Jeans obviously offers many styles for different body types. Enter 50PIERCE at checkout. Offer good Monday only.
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Beyonce Knowles, Blake Lively, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Pierce Jeans, Teri Hatcher