Whether you spend your summers in a haze of carefree-casual bliss or take the opportunity to spritz up your look with a an expensive resort-aesthetic, it never hurts to stock up on a few designer items that will shine in your closet from June to September. In honor of Net-A-Porter‘s end-of-season sale (featuring huge denim discounts), we put together a super-luxe look we love. You may only invest in one or two items, but the best-of-the-best is now a little more accessible, and if you ask us, that’s a reason to get excited.
Where this outfit on a mid-afternoon avenue stroll…
1. Maje Enquete two-tone denim shirt dress ($203) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. Matthew Williamson Tie-dye silk scarf ($212.50) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Set of five 22-karat gold-plated enamel bangles ($187.50) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. See by Chlo? Suede lace-up platform sandals ($207) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
5. Burberry Lorian Large leather hobo bag ($647) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
6. Victoria Beckham Square-frame metal sunglasses ($510) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
Total Cost: $1,967.00
Would Have Cost: $4,535.00
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim sale, end of season sale, get the look, luxury retailer, Net-A-Porter, premium denim, summer accessories, summer fashion, summer style