Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out designs from Rihanna’s capsule collection with Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans.
2. Another Magazine is presenting an exclusive film celebrating the launch of Victoria Beckham’s spring/summer 2012 Denim collection. Check the preview here.
3. Imogene + Willie have decided to share their favorite recipes with you for Thanksgiving!
“Family is very important to us at Imogene + Willie. We love our families, our team is it’s own family, and we believe each and every one of our customers is part of our family as well. If you really want to get to know someone, invite them to eat with you. What better way for us to welcome you into our family and give thanks for your loyalty and support, than to invite you to eat with us?”
4. Read up on the status of premium denim and what the explosion of colored denim in multiple market tiers means for the future of the denim industry over at WWD. (Hint: prices are up, and so are sales).
5. Want to learn six ways to cuff your jeans? Done and done.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Another Magazine, Armani Jeans, capsule collection, cuffed jeans, Emporio Armani Underwear, Imogene + Willie, rihanna, victoria beckham denim