Miss the sale on Gilt Groupe? Vegan and eco-friendly handbag brand Matt & Nat is having a hand bag sale on their own site and for about $115 or less, you can build upon your carefully cultivated hand bag collection (i.e. score a few denim bags!) without busting your budget. Check out some of our favorite picks or view the gallery below for more styles. And, once you receive your eco-conscious arm candy, how are you going to rock it? We’ve got some ideas for you, too.
1. Narita in black denim (on sale for $110).
2. Portland in blue denim (on sale for $113).
3. Nico in light blue denim (on sale for $100).
4. Narita in blue denim (on sale for $110).
5. Portland in light blue (on sale for $113).
We think these Matt & Nat denim bags go well with white or pink jeans. A light touch of double denim never hurt anybody. Go uptown with an elegant blouse and heels or downtown with a funky shirt and edgy shoes.
1. Even a mustache is trendy. Wildfox Moustachio Shirt ($77) – buy it at Singer22.
2. The color on these denim shorts are so yummy, they dare you to sink your teeth into ’em. Rich & Skinny Sweet Lover Short in Strawberry Hills ($117) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. Use your white denim pants as your style canvas. TEXTILE Elizabeth & James Bette Wide Leg Jeans ($235) – buy it at Shopbop.
4. These colorful shoes can go with just about anything. Zara Satin Sandal with Wooden Heel ($79.90) – buy it at Zara stores.
5. Stay cool in these super-short hot pants. Joe’s Jeans Jenny 3″ inseam denim shorts ($128) – buy it at Joe’s Jeans.
Go to Matt & Nat online to shop more styles.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim handbags, denim purses, designer handbags, eco-friendly bags, Joe's Jeans, matt & nat, pink jeans, Rich & Skinny, Textile Elizabeth and James, vegan hand bags, white jeans, Wildfox