Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Miss Sixty is celebrating the last days of summer with a sale that’ll fill out the holes in your fall wardrobe. Jump on it!
2. Hey East Coast, did Hurricane Irene do any denim damage in your life? We’ve got the quick fixes you need to get your jeans back in shape ASAP! Check out our new repair & modification services!
3. Laundry day? Read these 5 steps from Denim Debutante on how to wash your jeans for maximum longevity and comfort.
4. Step inside the d.brand concept store and gaze upon a world in shades of blue! Check this Swedish denim brand‘s official site and click “Store” to drop in for a visit.
5. Today’s super exciting denim sale item is a pair of fresh Diesel skinny jeans. Usually $250, these baby blues are yours for just $175.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: d.brand, denim links, denim news, Denim Repair, denim sale, Denim Therapy, Diesel jeans, east coast, how to wash jeans, hurricane irene, jeans repair, skinny jeans