Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Visit the ultimate Japanese denim destination (digitally) in Hong Kong, and be sure to put it in the agenda next time you’re globe trotting.
2. We’re digging the smart & stylish GUESS Men’s FW12 lookbook.
3. Not a denim link, but definitely the most amusing/adorable custom-tailored suit assembly you will ever see.
4. Denim Blog’s editor Lorna reviews the Eanest Sewn Harlan jean in orange. We love this color, and the off-color orange shoes she styled the jeans with.
5. More into floral denim than neon? Be sure to stock up on the Page Denim x Liberty collection this summer.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: earnest sewn harlan jean, floral denim, guess fall 2012, Japanese denim, men's guess jeans, Paige Denim, paige x liberty collection