Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. INDi Custom is running a Valentine’s day sweepstakes on facebook, where they’ll be handing out 100 gift cards valued between $25 and $100. Winners announced on V-day!
2. Sooo, we get it. Sex sells. But what do the jeans even look like in the new Replay Denim campaign? Irina Shayk is doing her sultry thing but there isn’t a single image in the campaign where you see a full length shot of the jeans.
3. Slooooowly but surely, more images of the Rihanna x Armani Jeans campaign surface.
4. Exciting news in the denim accessory world: The Earnest Sewn Co. and accessories company Tumi are teaming up to create a waxed-cotton and selvage denim bag that will launch in April. Mark your calendars.
5. Kate Bosworth is working on a denim collection with her stylist, Cher Coulter. We guess she’s inspired by JewelMint‘s success, but we wonder if we can expect anything but a spandex-blend colored denim rehash of every popular women’s jean right now. Surprise us, Kate!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: armani jeans campaign, celebrity denim, custom jeans, denim bag, denim contest, earnest sewn co, indi custom, irina shayk, kate bosworth denim line, rihanna, wax coated denim