You know how a new product comes out, and you love it, but you’re not quite sure how to wear it? We’ve got your back. This time we’re going to show you how to style the newest denim jacket from Current/Elliott which Denim Blog dropped a few days ago, featuring four front pockets, a raw edge neckline, and a chic border trim. The price is steep, so it’s not something you’d want to buy and let sit in the closet. Here’s how we would wear it with a little Rag & Bone…
1. Current/Elliott cropped denim jacket, “The Cardigan” ($775) – buy it at Farfetch.
2. Rag & Bone striped “Devon” Tank ($225) – buy it at Rag & Bone.
3. Rag & Bone Mid-rise stretch-denim skinny jeans ($165) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Opal Natural Burlap Wedge Sandal ($295) – buy it at Footnotes Online
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Watch ($200) – buy it at Shopbop.
Remember, there are more affordable alternatives to the styles above! Check out Shopstyle.com to search your favorite looks for prices that fit your budget.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cropped denim jackets, cropped jacket, Current Elliott, Current/Elliott, diane von furstenberg wedges, marc jacobs watch, rag & bone jeans