FP Me, Free People‘s mini social media universe and style sharing site, unearths some seriously stylish babes. One recent style star is Courtney Scott, Senior Editor at Travelocity, who was featured on the Free People blog for her on the go outfits and boho-chic fall style. She’s featured in a basic semi-sheer white top, some destroyed boyfriend jeans, and quirky accessories like an oversize scarf and leopard print shoes. Read up on her adventures and her favorite ways to wear denim.
Craving some destroyed denim perfection in your closet? Shop some of our favorite picks for destroyed denim jeans below…
1. Current/Elliott The Rigid Fling Jeans 2. Frame Denim Le Garcon distressed slim boyfriend jeans 3. Genetic Los Angeles Shya Skinny Jeans
Will you be wearing the destroyed denim look for fall?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: boyfriend jeans, buy jeans online, destroyed denim, destroyed jeans, Medium wash jeans, travel blogger, travel style
No lie, we love clean cut skinny jeans and crisp, tailored raw denim… but when it comes to summer living in NYC, we’re always down for a little extra AC in the jeans department. Distressed denim adds edge to any look, whether in light wash boyfriend style or in a punk-inspired black skinny cut. Here are some our favorite pairs of distressed jeans this summer.
Below: 1. Citizens of Humanity Emerson Jeans 2. Joe’s Jeans Slouched Slim Jean 3. Rag & Bone/JEAN Ripped Skinny Jeans
Below: 4. One Teaspoon Mustang Awesome Baggie Jeans 5. FRAME Le Color Rip Skinny Jeans 6. NSF Beck Jeans
Love these styles? Let us know on facebook!
Tags: boyfriend jeans, buy denim online, buy jeans online, destroyed denim, destroyed jeans, distressed denim, Distressed Jeans, light wash denim, light wash jeans, Punk style, rock 'n' roll style, shredded denim, skinny jeans
We may fix jeans better than anyone, but we also love a well placed hole when it comes to wearing destroyed denim. From shorts to boyfriend jeans and overalls, here are 6 of our favorite ways to wear them.
1. Wear them boyfriend style: Madewell Destroyed Boy Jeans 2. Wear them as overalls: Current/Elliott The Shortalls 3. Wear them as cut-off shorts: Joe’s Jeans High Rise Cutoff Shorts
4. Wear them skinny: Genetic James Zipper Skinny Jeans 5. Wear them in white: Paige Denim Jimmy Jimmy Cropped Jeans 6. Wear them with drama: Siwy Hannah Distressed Skinny Jeans
Tags: boyfriend jeans, buy denim online, cropped jeans, destroyed jeans, distressed denim, white jeans
We’re loving destroyed denim this year, and it seems our options are more broad than ever. No longer are only cut-off shorts and boyfriend jeans getting the scissor and razor treatment before they land in stores, but now denim skirts, vests, and other styles are seeing some deliberate on-trend damage too. Shop some of our favorite styles of destroyed denim below.
Image via Jak & Jil Blog
1. Paige Reagan distressed stretch-denim vest 2. Frame Denim Le Skinny de Jeanne distressed mid-rise skinny jeans 3. Ksubi Alberceque distressed denim shorts
4. Moto Bleach Super Rip Hayden Jeans 5. MinkPink Slasher Flick Cutoff Short 6. Current/Elliott The Stiletto distressed stretch-denim pencil skirt
Tags: boyfriend jeans, buy jeans online, cut off shorts, denim shorts, denim skirt, denim vest, destroyed denim, destroyed jeans, punk rock jeans, ripped denim, ripped jeans, shredded denim, slashed jeans, white jeans
Take a hint from the guys this spring and don a pair of boyfriend jeans. Easy to pair with a casual tank or a crisp dress shirt, you can rock this style just about anywhere. A pair of heeled sneakers or wedge sandals, even stilettos, will cap off your look. This, friends, is the only time we’re advocate low rise.
1. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend cropped low-rise jeans 2. Gucci Striped grosgrain-trimmed boyfriend jeans 3. Acne Studios Pop Vintage boyfriend jeans
4. Rag & bone Distressed cropped boyfriend jeans 5. Paige Tyler distressed low-rise boyfriend jeans 6. Paige Jimmy Jimmy distressed cropped slim boyfriend jeans
Which pair is your favorite?
Tags: boyfriend jeans, destroyed denim, destroyed jeans, distressed denim, Distressed Jeans, light wash jeans, low rise jeans
More spring outfit inspiration coming your way today with a stunning look by blogger Viva Luxury. She combined a pair of destroyed vintage-inspired boyfriend jeans with some sleek separates and accessories in mint green and coral. We’re loving the results, which you can shop below.
Get the look! 1. Bellatrix Fuzzy Eyelet Sweater 2. Alice + Olivia Leather Biker Jacket 3. G-Star 3301 Boyfriend Jeans 4. Coral suede shoes 5. Rebecca Minkoff Metal Corner Clutch 6. Pastel Resin Bib Necklace
Love this look? Let us know on the Denim Therapy facebook.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: bib necklace, boyfriend jeans, coral flats, coral jacket, destroyed jeans, Leather Jacket, mint green sweater, vintage jeans, viva luxury
When seasons change, it’s hard to strike a balance between the one forecast and the next. Late summer is probably the easiest to dress for though, because you can always throw on/remove a jacket or a cardigan without much fuss. Try a pair of cuffed boyfriend jeans paired with a tucked-in top and a summer blazer for an early fall look that will stand out against everyone’s immediate transition to darker hues (while still shielding you from chilly breezes). Polish style blogger Martyna pulls off the look with ease below. Scroll to get it!
Above image via Martyna.
1. Current/Elliott Mid-Rise Jeans 2. Peach Blazer 3. APC Printed Shirt 4. Cri de Coeur Flats
Let us know what you think on facebook or twitter!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: boyfriend jeans, cuffed jeans, destroyed jeans, fall style, peach blazer, tailored blazer
For an utterly breezy and casual springtime outfit, take a cue from style blogger Andy Torres. Light wash jeans look excellent with bolder hues up top, but they’re in a whole new element when worn with chilly neutrals. She paired her destroyed skinnies with a gray sweatshirt top and classic trench coat, and pulled it all together with solid silver and black accessories. Get the look below!
1. Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen Coat 2. 7 for All Mankind The Skinny 3. James Perse Top 4. Jeffrey Campbell Boot
5. ALIENINA Necklace 6. Cheap Monday Sunglasses 7. Pampille Bag 8. Emporio Armani Bracelet 9. Michael Kors Watch
Images via Style Scrapbook
Tags: destroyed jeans, get the look, light blue wash, light wash skinny jeans, skinny jeans, trench coat, what to wear this spring
Here in the Denim Therapy office, we see our fair share of rips and tears — especially in the crotch area. But rarely do we see crotch tears that were made intentionally. As you can see, one of our new best customers is currently dealing with a case of a very jealous (and very vindictive), scissor-wielding, soon-to-be ex-husband, and she came to us for help. See, we really do offer endless types of therapy here. Stay tuned to see these jeans post-therapy!
Tags: crotch tear in jeans, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, denim therapy jean repair, destroyed jeans, fix my jeans