We love handmade gifts (a few of us are even devout DIY-ers here at DT), so when we decided to put together a gift guide this year, we thought, why make one of them a round-up of cool and crafty denim items! This way you support an independent artist/designer by purchasing, or get some ideas to make your own. Check out our picks from Etsy below.
1. Denim wallet ($34) – buy it at Etsy.
2. Fingerless Denim Gloves with Wooden Buttons ($25) – buy it at Etsy.
3. P.S. I LOVE YOU Denim Postcard ($12) – buy it at Etsy.
4. Hand Made Cotton Rag Rug Runner ($110) – buy it at Etsy.
5. Denim Patchwork Sofa ($2,000) – buy it at Etsy.
6. Men’s Denim Neckwarmer ($17.50) – buy it at Etsy.
7. Vintage LEVIS Purple dip-dyed shorts ($60) – buy it at Etsy.
8. Organic denim wrap skirt ($118) – buy it at Etsy.
9. Dark Blue Denim Bowtie ($23) – buy it at Etsy.
10. Denim Tool Apron (for kids) ($12.50) – buy it at Etsy.
Tags: denim accessories, denim bowtie, denim shorts, denim skirt, denim wallet, dip dye, DIY, gift guide, handmade, holiday, shopping guide
Guys, tired of your keys and cards getting lost in your pockets? Need a stylish way to keep it all in one place? This Baldwin denim wallet has compartments for the cash, keys, and everything else you might otherwise lose to the laundry basket at the end of the day. Designed and made in America, this Dry Kurabo Japanese selvedge denim accessory is made to age, meaning the wear you adminster as it becomes part of your daily routine will only add to the charm of the hand-stitched leather and dark wash.
Buy it at Baldwin for $78. Thanks to Selectisism for tipping us off on this must-have product.
Tags: baldwin, denim wallet, mens denim accessories