This is major: Hudson Jeans is opening up their L.A. warehouse to host their denim sample sale, where guys and gals will get current and past season jeans for 60 to 80% off retail. You’ll likely find your favorite pair that you’ve seen covered on the Denim Therapy blog, so don’t miss out. It’s a short but sweet sale, starting Friday (tomorrow!).
Date: Friday, December 9 – Saturday, December 10.
Location: 2608 E. 37th St. Vernon, CA 90058.
Note: No strollers, no Hudson jeans to be worn to sale, no large bags or food or drink. [Source: LA Mag]
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim deals, denim sample sales, Hudson Jeans, Los Angeles Sales, Sales in L.A., Sales in Los Angeles, sample sales, Warehouse Sales
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Tenue de Nîmes‘ love of vintage goes beyond “what they can fit into themselves”, as they say. And they’re proud to share this gem with you: a vintage denim workshirt by Levi’s.
2. It doesn’t get any more behind-the-scenes than the trip A Continuous Lean took to Nashville, Tennessee to meet Matt & Carrie Eddmenson of Imogene + Willie.
3. If you’re looking to get your industrial revolution on this fall, check out this blue collar style denim worker’s cap by Spellbound.
4. In a the mood for some retail therapy? Check out the latest and greatest in denim sample sales (we won’t tell if you sneak in a few purchases during work this morning).
5. Apparently J Brand is launching three new styles to benefit City Year: “City Year is an organization which aims to reduce high school drop out rates by providing at risk students with mentors and other resources to keep them on track for graduation.”
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: City Year, denim news, denim sample sales, denim shirt, denim worker's cap by Spellbound, Imogene + Willie, J Brand, Matt & Carrie Eddmenson, Tenue De Nîmes, vintage Levi's, womens work shirt
We weren’t sure if we wanted to share all the lovely deals we heard about, or just keep it to ourselves, but duty prevails! In progress now, check out some wonderful shopping sales going on now in some of our favorite NYC and LA boutiques, and online.
1. CHARLEY 5.0 Park n’ Ride Jacket in Tomboy ($88) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. OBEY Secret Stash Maritime Skinny ($56) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. All Saints Gunray Lowe shorts ($52.50) – buy it at All Saints.
4. Nine Days Denim Men’s Misfit Slim Jeans in Dark Blue ($66) – buy it at Tobi.
1. AllSaints (online and Robertson Blvd. boutique) – save up to 70% off on all merchandise. Men’s Raw Iggy ($40.50), Raw MWXX ($77.50), women’s Monterey Pipe Skinny ($45.50) and Bleach Pipe Skinny ($94.50) are just samplings of the great deals sidewide.
2. Manhattan Denim – They carry brands like 7 For All Mankind, Diesel, Hudson, Joe’s and People’s Liberation. Select men’s and women’s jeans (reg. $180-$200) are now 50% off. Hurry: the downtown Manhattan Beach Sidewalk Sale starts Friday, so they’ll likely get scooped out.
3. OAK (NoHo and Williamsburg locations) – Oak is having a 40/50/60 sale online, but don’t miss the goods in their stores. Grab Acne Jeans for women (from $67.50) or a Julian Red Washed Distressed Slim Straight Leg ($107.20). The boutique sale is good through January 27.
4. Onesipkim – This quaint little boutique in Old Pasadena is clearing everything out! Kasil, Hudson Signature Flap Pockets and 7 For All Mankind bootcut jeans are 50% off. Mostly sizes 28 and above are left. Boutique is open Wednesday – Saturday.
5. REVOLVE Clothing (online and in-store) – CHARLEY 5.0 (from $39), Current/Elliott Boyfriend (from $58), Paige Jeggings (from $70), TEXTILE Elizabeth & James (from $117), and others.
6. Tobi.com – Lots and lots of Seven jeans on sale from $101, but also Cheap Monday (from $32), Kill City (from $49), Men’s Rogan and Surface to Air (from $79) and many other leading denim brands.
*Due to the nature of sales, quantities and sizes are generally in lower quantities, so please check with the boutique for current availability.
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: All Saints, Charley 5.0, Cheap Monday jeans, denim sales, denim sample sales, Diesel, Hudson Jeans, Julian Red, Kill City Jeans, Nine Days Denim, OBEY denim, online denim sales, Surface to Air Jeans