Retailers have bumped up they’re Thanksgiving weekend-Black Friday-Cyber Monday sales this year, so you can start shopping for jeans on sale today. Score some great online and in-store deals from some favorite jeans shopping destinations. Check out what we’ve pulled from the interwebs!
Sales going on now:
7 For All Mankind – many jeans on sale now from $99 to $129.
Couture Candy – Save 22% now; enter THANKS22 at check out.
Diesel – Save 30% off.
Gap – Now through Saturday online, up to 60% off everything (through Sunday in store).
J.Crew – Save 25% off in store and online. Enter COLOR25 at check out.
J.Crew Factory – Enjoy 40% off everything, plus 15% off orders of $100+ with code GIVEANDGET.
John Varvatos – Men’s jeans are marked down up to 60% off.
Madewell – Save 25% off plus free shipping. Enter TREAT at check out.
Nordstrom – Jeans are 35% to %50 off.
Shopbop – Lots of jeans under $50.
Urban Outfitters – Most BDG jeans are $39. Hundreds of items under $100.
Begins on Black Friday:
AG Jeans – Save 50% on select styles, in-store and online. Sale ends on Sunday.
Earnest Sewn – 25% off in store and at earnestsewn.com (promo code: HOLIDAY25).
Urban Outfitters – Take an extra 50% off sale items – in store only.
Siwy Denim – Save 20% off online plus save 75% off on clearance items. Enter CYBER20 at check out.
Wasteland – Save 25% off online. Enter at checkout.
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, AG Jeans, bdg jeans, Black Friday Clothes Sale, Black Friday Sale, denim sale, Diesel, Earnest Sewn, Gap, J. Crew, jeans on sale, John Varvatos, Madewell, Siwy Denim
Hitting the streets of New York or La tonight for Fashion’s Night Out tonight? It’s a notoriously crazy experience navigating foot traffic in and out of hyped-up events in crammed boutiques, tripping over celebrities, spinning prize wheels and who knows what else—but if you have the right map, it can be tons of fun. We’ve got you denim heads covered with 5 spots to shop for men’s and women’s jeans in LA and NY on FNO 2013.
Earnest Sewn’s Fashion’s Night Out Soiree
What: Celebrate FNO with Earnest Sewn. Special haircuts and manicures provided by Trumans, braids for women by Tyler Villa, liev music, and more.
Where: Meat Packing Strore. 821 Washington Street, New York
When: 6:00PM – 10:00PM
Denim Habit’s Recharge Station
What: Celebrate Fashion’s Night Out at Denim Habit with DL1961, Stylelite and Ninteen Sixtyone, with a chance to get styled by Stylelite’s editor-in-chief Verena von Pfetten. Snacks, music, and great sales!
Where: 346 West 14th Street, New York
When: 6:00PM – 9:00PM
GUESS Fashion’s Night Out
What: An “I <3 NYC” themed evening of shopping, sipping, and sweets. Enjoy DJ beats, mini-makeovers, mini-manicures, and challenge your friends to foosball or ping pong! GUESS models will be showcasing the latest looks from the fall collection.
Where: Multiple locations! 575 5th Avenue and 537 Broadway in SoHo, plus the Marciano store, 514 Broadway.
When: 6:00PM – 11:00PM
Topshop FNO Party Feat. The Misshapes
What: The Misshapes take the stage from 6:30PM – 9:00PM amidst makeovers, raffles, and sales. Now is the perfect time to grab a pair of high waisted denim jeans for fall!
Where: 478 Broadway, New York
When: 6:00PM – 11:00PM
Opening Ceremony’s Noraebang Karaoke Party
What: OC puts a spin on things this year with a Korean Karaoke party, hosted by Solange Knowles, Miguel, Hyoni Kang, Ed Droste, and Carrie Imberman. Soundtrack by Kill the DJs, featuring MC by Karaoke Killed the Cat. Limited-edition prints with artwork from the book by Terry Richardson, Terence Koh, Marcel Dzama, Marc Hundley, and Andrew Kuo will be on display and available for purchase.
Where: OC at the The Ace Hotel, 1190-92 Broadway, New York
When: 6:00PM – 11:00PM
Kitson LA x Bleulab
What: Kitson is joining forces with Bleulab, Reversible Collection for Fashion’s Night Out! Sip on drinks from Tortilla Republic and jam to the tunes of DJ Jordan Jones.
Where: 115 South Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles
When: 6:00PM – 9:00PM
La Brea Block Party
What: Streets closed for block party featuring World Denim, American Rag, What Goes Around Comes Around & More! Food trucks, photo booths, cocktails, DJs and more.
Where: 181 S. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles
When: 7:00PM – 11:00PM
Urban Outfitters & Cheap Monday FNO Bash
What: Urban Outfitters and Cheap Monday team up for a dance-friendly FNO party featuring live music from YACHT, a DJ set by White Arrows, free beer, and denim give-aways.
Where: Space15Twenty, 1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles
When: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Paige Denim FNO Party
What: Paige Denim is celebrating FNO with style blogger Sincerely, Jules’ #UniquelyPaige window display at the Robertson Blvd boutique.
Where: 116 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles
When: Windows unveiled at 6:00PM.
Beverly Center’s FNO Fashion Show
What: The Beverly Center is celebrating Fashion’s Night Out with a runway show, featuring styles by True Religion, Diesel, J. Lindeberg, and others. Celebrity appearances, on-site stylists, and shopping incentives are just some of the perks.
Where: 8500 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles
When: Red carpet arrivals begin at 5:00PM, followed by opening ceremony at 6:30PM. Fashion show begins at 7:00PM.
In New York? Stop by SoHo where our editor MC will be doing some DIY magic on limited edition FNO t-shirts from 6PM – 10PM! Visit her on the 4th floor. 504 Broadway, New York City.
Happy Fashion Week!
Tags: bleulab, denim sale, discount denim, Earnest Sewn, Fashion's Night Out, Guess jeans, kitson la, los angeles, mens denim, New York, Opening Ceremony, Paige Denim, womens denim
Wanna hear live music and have a blast while shopping some mega-discounted luxe denim this June? You’re in luck. From June 2nd – 3rd, Agave Denim is having their summer warehouse sample sale in Portland, OR.
The upcoming giant warehouse sale will take place on Saturday June 2nd and Sunday 3rd between 10:00AM -5:00PM and promises to be a fun day out for everyone. There will be amazing deals all day with 40-80% off all men’s and women’s jeans. If you get there early there will also be a chance to snap up one of- a- kind samples if you are lucky to be sample size!
In addition to great shopping bargains there will be live music Saturday by Le Cellar Rats + Tommy Tutone and refreshments including coffee and popcorn. Visitors are also encouraged to take part in Agave’s “Denim Exchange” and to bring in used, clean denim for an additional 10% discount to benefit local non-profit organizations Neighbors Helping Neighbors and The Arc of Clark County.
Check it out, and let us know what you bought!
Agave Denim Warehouse
6210 S 11th St. Ridgefield, WA
Tel: 360-887- 5400.
Tags: agave denim, cheap jeans, denim sale, jeans on sale, portland, sample sale, warehouse sale, where to buy jeans
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Brooklyn Denim Co. is having a store-wide sale right now on select items at 50% off.
2. When we saw these mini-jeans from Momotaro, it was a unanimous “aaaaw” reaction.
3. Take an exclusive trip to the Mr. Porter Office with A Continuous Lean as they ponder whether the world is ready for specialized men’s online shopping outlets.
4. In the mood for some preppy fashion, dudes? The GANT Rugger “Nouveau Prep” SS’12 menswear Campaign is being accused of trying too hard, but we think it delivers the brand’s DNA pretty directly.
5. Denim endures! We love seeing denim artifacts from the 1800’s that, with a bit of washing and Denim Therapy, could probably be worn again!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: antique denim, Brooklyn Denim Co., denim 1800s, denim artifacts, denim for men, denim sale, GANT Rugger Nouveau Prep, Momotaro Jeans, Mr Porter, vintage denim
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Maurice Malone and Williamsburg Garment Co. got a big shout out in WWD for the fresh new line of low-priced, high quality jeans (which we covered and in a Q&A and denim review). Gaining attention for his exclusive distribution and unheard of prices, Maurice had this to say about his business method:
“I don’t need 2,000 accounts and I can’t even do 2,000 accounts,” he says. “Until the demand is solid, one account per city is about right. I want every retailer I work with to understand the concept behind the product. Everything gets lost if I’m selling to a big store. The product is inexpensive, but nothing about it says ‘cheap.’”
2. The editors and staff of Daily Candy rounded up their New Year’s resolutions for 2012, and one of their LA interns vowed to start nixing the fast fashion habit and invest in some clothes that are longer lasting/higher quality. Her picks? A.P.C. Petit Standard raw jeans ($175).
3. Looks like the Versace cruise collection for H&M is going to feature a denim workshirt with a classic Versace motif trimming its center front. The collection will be sold online only and will feature both men’s and women’s resort looks. After seeing the collection previews… we’re not exactly sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the January 19th arrival.
4. MiH Jeans is having up to 70% off their jeans, tops, skirts, and more online right now—so here’s your chance to grab some awesome skinnies or flares, a cute T-shirt, and a jacket to boot!
5. Brand new on the raw denim market, check out the Studio D’Artisan X-32 Christmas Edition Raw Denim. This release marks the 32nd Christmas model since the company began in 1979.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: A.P.C. Raw Denim, Daily Candy, denim sale, denim workshirt, maurice malone, MiH Jeans, new year's resolutions, Studio D’Artisan X-32 Christmas Edition Raw Denim, williamsburg garment company
Very.com launched yesterday—Very is the UK’s biggest online retailer, now branching state-side to “offer the fashion-conscious American consumer the best of British style, with fashion-forward own label ranges, trends and designer brands”. With a street style blog for trend-spotting, 20% off site-wide (ends tomorrow), and a few exclusive labels you won’t find anywhere else, they’re gearing up to make big waves in the holiday shopping e-universe. Our favorite denim picks for men and women are below.
1. Replay Roxanne Slim Fit Jeans ($230) – buy it at Very.
2. Love Label Vintage Denim Shorts ($43) – buy it at Very.
3. Levi’s Pleated Denim Trucker Jacket ($145) – buy it at Very.
1. Superdry Woodsman Mens Denim Jacket ($223) – buy it at Very.
2. Goodsouls Mens Smart Jeans ($60) – buy it at Very.
3. G-Star RAW Mens Arc Denim Jacket ($190) – buy it at Very.
Shop 20% off site-wide until November 23rd (ends tomorrow)!
Tags: black friday, denim sale, discount denim, discount jeans, holiday shopping, online shopping, UK retailer, very.com