Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Add Spice to Your Holiday with a Denim Party Dress—Denim might not be your first fabrication of choice when planning glamorous evening attire during the holidays, but if you want to add some edge to your look, we suggest you give cliche prom queen fabrics a goodbye kiss (beneath the mistletoe, of course)… Keep reading! ?
2. We Heart Charlotte Ronson!—Charlotte Ronson is somewhat of an industry sweetheart, and it’s not hard to see why. Standing apart from her rockstar siblings, she quickly established herself with her rock’n’roll fashion label, which took off swiftly after it launched. We had the chance to ask the designer some questions… Keep reading! ?
3. Gifts for Denim Lovers—There’s just under a month left to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, but if your loved ones are as crazy about denim as you are, you need look no further!… Keep reading! ?
4. BOSS Orange: Street Style Inspiration Direct From The Runway—There is no doubt that street style fashion is at an all time high, and whether we like it or not it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, it’s had such an impression that even many designers have been looking to the streets for inspiration, and HUGO BOSS is no exception… Keep reading! ?
5. Stylish as Folk—In case you needed a quick reminder of how sexy denim can be, in comes bombshell Keke Lindgard in Elle France November 2010, in the Folk Allure editorial… Keep reading! ?
6. Get The Look: Mila Kunis Headlines Nylon Magazine—If you’ve read much about the upcoming movie, “Black Swan” starring Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman, then you know it’s going to be a draw for all the fans who follow these two girls’ every style move… Keep reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best of the week, best posts, BOSS Orange, Charlotte Ronson, denim party dress, gift guide, Keke Lindgard, links, Mila Kunis, nylon magazine, shopping guide, Weekly Round Up