Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. It’s Cyber Monday, so online denim sales are abound. Just to name a few…
- You can score 30% off all fall styles at Mih Jeans until midnight.
- At J Brand, you’ll get a $75 gift card when you spend $275 (and if you shop beofre noon PST, you’ll get free 2-day shipping on your order).
- AG Jeans for men & women are on sale today at Hautelook (and check their website, because they’re having some Cyber Monday deals of their own).
- Miss Sixty is hosting a “private sale”—you can score 30% off the fall & winter collection by using code MISSPRIVATE11 at checkout.
2. Theory is having a women’s sample sale, with styles up to 65% off. Shop the VIP sale on Tuesday, November 29th (10AM – 7PM) or the public sales: Wednesday Nov 30th – Friday Dec 2nd (10AM – 7PM); Saturday Dec 3rd – Sunday Dec 4th (10AM – 5PM). Click for flier & more info.
3. Kate Middleton’s jeans left youngsters confused at an art therapy center in inner-city London. They reportedly asked where her princess dress was.
4. Wanna brighten up your week? Stay tuned—the adorable Replay And Sons Kids F/W 2011 lookbook is coming to DT soon!
5. Connecticut-based denim brand Amethyst Jeans are having a holiday food drive this December as part of the Food For Fashion initiative. They’re handing over new pairs of jeans in exchange for money, non-perishable food, and Sack Hunger Bags (provided by Big Y supermarkets). To participate, visit the Big Y Locations below (and check out the holiday concert series they’re hosting as well):
Big Y World Class Market locations: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• December 10th – Meriden, CT
• December 11th – Enfield, CT
• December 17th – West Hartford, CT
• December 18th – Rocky Hill, CT
Holiday Concert Events: 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
96.5 TIC All Star Christmas – December 1st, Location: Toyota presents the Oakdale Theater, Wallingford, CT
Hot 93.7 Jingle Jam Concert – December 2nd, Location: XL Center, Harford, CT
Keep up with Amethyst Jeans on facebook for more info.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: amethyst jeans, cheap jeans, cyber monday, denim for men, denim on sale, Designer Denim, discount denim, discount jeans, food for fashion, kate middleton, replay and sons
On your mark… get set… SHOP! Black Friday is upon us! The ultimate discount-everything, sales-everywhere, get-all-your-gifts-bought retail event of the year. Whether you plan on running through the outlet stores, malls, and boutiques to burn your Thanksgiving dinner calories, or sit in your robe all day and get your shopping done online, we’ve got the epic list of denim discounts and sales for you to use when you’re scheduling your day. We’ve got sales in LA, NYC, and online—everyone wins!
Store/Brand: Denim Habit
Details: 25% off all merchandise in the store (all week). NYC Locations: 346 West 14th Street (Meatpacking); 525 Third Avenue (Murray Hill); 1335 Third Avenue (Upper East Side).
Details: Sales starting at just $5, store-wide. City stores open at 5AM. Check your local mall for specific store hours. For you early birds, we’ll have scratch-offs for the first 100 people in line valued up to $300. Click for locations.
Details: 25% off in-store merch—clothing and accessories. 415 West 13th Street (btw 9th & Washington).
Store/Brand: Forever 21
Details: Denim starts as low as $9. 693 Fifth Avenue (btw 54th & 55th street).
Store/Brand: G-Star Raw
Details: 10am-1pm 20% off all denim; 10am-9pm 20% off all outerwear (NYC Locations only). Click for locations.
Store/Brand: John Varvatos
Details: Up to 50% off all fall/winter merchandise, in-store and online. Sale began Wednesday, Nov 23rd. Click for locations.
Store/Brand: J.Crew & Madewell
Details: Up to 60% off women’s and men’s J.Crew styles. Tuesday, November 29th through Saturday, December 3rd. Find J.Crew locations; Find Madewell Locations.
Store/Brand: Urban Outfitters
Details: In-store only, 50% off sale items until 10AM on Black Friday. Locations: 162 2nd Avenue, 999 3rd Avenue, 628 Broadway.
Store/Brand: Kill City Jeans
Details: 40% off on Black Friday, plus gift with purchase (Hours: 9AM to 9PM). Save 30% off Saturday (Hours: 9AM to 8PM) and 25% off Sunday (Hours: 11AM to 6PM). 7975 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles.
Store/Brand: Madison Boutique
Details: 30% off regular-priced items, all seven locations. Look for coveted denim brands like Rich & Skinny, J Brand, James Jeans, J Brand, Bleulab, Mother, Current/Elliot, Goldsign, Genetic Denim, Green Star, Neuw, and more. Madison will also be having a Cyber Monday sale on the 28th. The same rules will apply, everything will be 30% off (except fine jewelry and sale items). Click for locations.
Store/Brand: Number A Boutique
Details: Save 25% off all denim sale, along with 20% off all sale items and 20% off all sales over $100. Click for location.
Store/Brand: Steven Alan Outpost
Details: Save an additional 15% off all merchandise this Friday, November 25th. Also expect to save an additional 25% off of select men’s and women’s Steven Alan from Summer. These include vendors like Whit, A.P.C., Some Odd Rubies, Acne, No.6, Lover and cannot be combined with other promotions. 1937 1/2 Hillhurst Avenue, Los Angeles.
Store/Brand: AG Jeans
Details: 10% off any $200 purchase, 15% off any $350 purchase, 20% off any $450 purchase. 11/25 Only. In-store, click for locations.
Store/Brand: Earnest Sewn
Details: 40% off all purchases (excludes already reduced items) at their annual Friends & Family event. Free beverages will be served. Sales in-store and online. Click for locations.
Details: Up to 60% off the entire store from Wednesday, November 23rd to Sunday, November 27th. Promotion also includes: $19 women’s jeans & sweaters (select styles) and $15 GapKids and babyGap Pro-Fleece Gap Arch Hoodies on Friday, November 25th until noon; $10 men’s & women’s long-sleeved T’s (select styles) and 60% off GapKids Graphic T’s on Saturday, November 26th and Sunday, November 27th.
Store/Brand: Armani Exchange
Details: $50 off every $150 purchase in stores only from Thursday, November 24th to Monday, November 28th.
Store/Brand: American Eagle, aerie & 77kids
Details: 40% off all full-price and on-sale items in stores only from Wednesday, November 23rd to Sunday, November 27th.
Store/Brand: Superdry USA
Details: 40% off total purchase with additional discounts on select items in stores only on Friday, November 25th. Shoppers will also receive a $25 voucher with every $100 spent before noon, and the first 100 customers will have the chance to win a $500 shopping spree & styling session.
Store/Brand: Siwy Denim
Details: Cyber Monday sale starts now. 20% off site-wide, including sale items. Use code CYBER4SIWY.
Store/Brand: James Jeans
Details: 25% off online merchandise from 11/16—11/27. Use code JJTHX2011.
Store/Brand: Hudson Jeans
Details: 30% off on Hudson’s ”Last Chance Sale” and get free shipping and returns, until Sunday, November 27 (11:59 PM). Note: On Cyber Monday, Hudson will be having a sale online at Ruelala.com
Store/Brand: J Brand
Details: Free shipping with no minimum purchase. Offer ends December 15th.
Details: 40% Off your entire order from 12-6PM November 25th, online. Use Code FRIDAY40. In-store, 40% off your purchase until 10AM today.
Store/Brand: Imogene + Willie
Details: Two day shopping event with 20% off all jeans. Use “Thanks” as a promotional code (you can also mention the promo code in-store to score the 20% off). Store located at 2601 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204.
Store/Brand: Kill City Jeans
Details: Weekend and Cyber Monday deals: Save 30% off all denim (with code KCJEANSBS2011); all outerwear 20% off (with code KCOUTERBS2011); and free shipping on Cyber Monday.(with code KCCYBERMONDAY2011).
Store/Brand: Marc Allison Jeans
Details: Select styles on sale ( the Gina slim boot in both black sizes 24-30, and brown, sizes 24-32—regularly $180, on sale for $129). Free shipping on Black Friday and through Sunday, November 27th.
Store/Brand: Paige Denim
Details: 25% off your Black Friday purchase, plus 20% off your next purchase—on Cyber Monday, buy one pair of jeans and get 30% off the second.
Store/Brand: Joe’s Jeans
Details: Pre-Black Friday Sale—Starting Thursday, get 25% off the best of Joe’s, including Jean Sweats, stylish denim, soft tees, and more!
Store/Brand: INDi Custom Denim
Details: 11/25 and 11/28 from 6AM – 2PM PST and get 30% off sitewide (even giftcards). 11/25, use code “BLACKFRIDAY11″ and 11/28 use code “CYBERMONDAY11″.
Store/Brand: MISHKA NYC
Details: Starting 12AM on Friday, November 25th, All Holiday In-Store is 50% Off. Every hour the discount drops 5%, settling at 20% off by 6AM. All Fall collection 50% off all weekend, in-store and online. Store locations for NYC & LA: 350 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY; 1547 Echo Park Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Details: Free shipping on all orders through Dec 19th.
Store/Brand: Urban Outfitters
Details: Free shipping on all orders until 11/29. No promo code needed. No minimum purchase.
Details: Denim on sale, 20—50% off
Store/Brand: Mohawk General Store
Details: 3 day sale, november 25-27th. 20% off all shoes and clothing, in-store and online. Use promo code TWENTYOFF.
Details: Discounts on brands like True Religion, William Rast, Lucky Brand, G-Star, Paige, and more. Free shipping on select purchases also available.
Details: Enter promo BLKFRI at checkout and receive 50% off your order.
Store/Brand: Coal N Terry Vintage
Details: Up to 60% Off denim & other styles. Started November 23rd, 9:00AM!
… We’d love to keep listing, but we’ve gotta go shop. We’re pretty sure this list will keep you busy. Remember to bring a bottle of water, a protein bar, and a list of what you want so you don’t stray too far from your budget. Good luck & happy shopping!
Tags: black friday, cheap denim, cheap jeans, denim on sale, denim shopping guide, discount denim, jeans on sale, sales
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. G-Star Raw is about to make a little bit of West Coast history before 2012 by opening up the first denim shop ever on Rodeo Drive:
“Luxury denim brand G-Star RAW will be the first denim brand to open its doors on iconic Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California. G-Star, known for its innovative and cutting edge style in the world of denim, will host an eclectic night of performance, art, music, film and fashion for this special store opening on December 6th, 2011.”
2. This short film by Armani Jeans featured Rihanna, so you’ll probably want to watch it if you’re into elite denim and fierce females.
3. Tobi is having a huge online denim sale on brands like Current/Elliott, BLANK, 7 For All Mankind, Genetic Denim, and more. And you won’t believe how many styles they have.
4. Agave Denim is introducing new core fits for men, in classic straight, relaxed trouser, and relaxed straight (with a variety of great washes—but we’d expect nothing less from Agave).
5. A.P.C. and Anthropologie have collaborated on a house & home quilts capsule collection. These aint yo’ mama’s country home quilts! …Well, okay, they’re pretty close.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, A.P.C., Armani Jeans, Blank, cheap jeans, Current/Elliott, denim on sale, denim sale, g-star store opening rodeo drive, Genetic Denim, online sale, rihanna