Miss the sale on Gilt Groupe? Vegan and eco-friendly handbag brand Matt & Nat is having a hand bag sale on their own site and for about $115 or less, you can build upon your carefully cultivated hand bag collection (i.e. score a few denim bags!) without busting your budget. Check out some of our favorite picks or view the gallery below for more styles. And, once you receive your eco-conscious arm candy, how are you going to rock it? We’ve got some ideas for you, too.
1. Narita in black denim (on sale for $110).
2. Portland in blue denim (on sale for $113).
3. Nico in light blue denim (on sale for $100).
4. Narita in blue denim (on sale for $110).
5. Portland in light blue (on sale for $113).
We think these Matt & Nat denim bags go well with white or pink jeans. A light touch of double denim never hurt anybody. Go uptown with an elegant blouse and heels or downtown with a funky shirt and edgy shoes.
1. Even a mustache is trendy. Wildfox Moustachio Shirt ($77) – buy it at Singer22.
2. The color on these denim shorts are so yummy, they dare you to sink your teeth into ‘em. Rich & Skinny Sweet Lover Short in Strawberry Hills ($117) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. Use your white denim pants as your style canvas. TEXTILE Elizabeth & James Bette Wide Leg Jeans ($235) – buy it at Shopbop.
4. These colorful shoes can go with just about anything. Zara Satin Sandal with Wooden Heel ($79.90) – buy it at Zara stores.
5. Stay cool in these super-short hot pants. Joe’s Jeans Jenny 3″ inseam denim shorts ($128) – buy it at Joe’s Jeans.
Go to Matt & Nat online to shop more styles.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim handbags, denim purses, designer handbags, eco-friendly bags, Joe's Jeans, matt & nat, pink jeans, Rich & Skinny, Textile Elizabeth and James, vegan hand bags, white jeans, Wildfox
It is pretty obvious by now that denim wearing is no longer relegated to the college set, nor is it only a piece of fabric only reserved for casual days. We found a snapshot of Jessica Biel strutting her stuff in a sexy ladylike tan outfit, punctuated by a blue denim totebag. She showed us a way to wear a denim accessory in a dressed up way that doesn’t have to be edgy or rock ‘n’ roll. You can make your own style statement with some denim handbags we are loving right now!
1. Yves Saint Laurent Muse Denim Tote ($1,450) – buy it at Net-a-Porter.
2. Juliet Tote Dark Denim with Genuine Leather Strap ($45) – buy it at Etsy.
3. Lucky Brand Abbey Road Bag (on sale for $149) – buy it at Lucky Brand.
4. Prada Avio Denim Tote ($960) – buy it at Neiman Marcus.
5. Mulberry Tillie Leather and Denim shoulder bag ($995) – buy it at Net-a-Porter.
6. Kate Spade Dungaree Quinn tote bag (on sale for $193) – buy it at Kate Spade.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: celebrity fashion, denim accessory, denim hand bag, denim handbags, denim purse, denim shoulder bag, denim totebag, jessica biel, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand, Mulberry, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent