If there’s one piece of denim menswear that stays relevant from season to season, it’s the versatile and essential denim shirt. While you probably have a few go-to picks in your closet, fall is the perfect chance to freshen up your selection. Shop our favorite men’s denim shirts below.
1. McQ Alexander McQueen Contrast-Sleeve Cotton-Chambray Shirt 2. Berluti Washed-Silk and Denim Shirt 3. Jean Shop Denim Shirt
4. Hugo Boss Printed Cotton-Chambray Shirt 5. Brioni Button-Down Collar Cotton-Chambray Shirt 6. Acne Studios Jeffrey Cotton Shirt
Tags: button down shirt, button front shirt, buy denim online, chambray shirts, chambray shirts for men, denim for men, Denim shirts, denim shirts for men, jeans for men
The men of DT aren’t a huge fan of anything that fits too loose around the thighs, so when we chose denim shorts for summer and early fall, we opt for a slimmer fit. Topman’s Breton Stripe Skinny Fit Denim Shorts also have a cool rolled hem that adds a little interest to the outfit you work them into. They go great with a striped shirt and a pair of canvas shoes. Buy them here, for less than $50!
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, denim until $50, men's denim shorts, men's jeans, men's shorts, mens denim, topman denim, topman shorts
Summer is more than half way over, and that means it’s time to start thinking about your fall wardrobe. It’s still warm as heck out there though (unless you’re in Australia), so finding men’s jeans that won’t smother you is key to staying stylish and feeling good through the final weeks of the season. Check out some of our favorite finds below, and let us know what you’re wearing on Instagram with the hashtag #denimtherapy.
1. Loro Piana Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 2. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 3. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans
4. Brunello Cucinelli Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 5. Acne Studios Ace Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 6. Frame Denim Rincon Slim-Fit Washed Denim Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, denim style, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, summer denim
When we think men’s summer style, we envision effortless and beach-ready (but also passable for the office). We’ve rounded up some of our favorite summer denim essentials, from white jeans to shades, beach towels and printed tees. Shop our favorite links below.
1. Acne Studios Ace Slim-Fit Stretch-Denim Jeans 2. OAMC Printed Cotton T-Shirt 3. Thierry Lasry Authority D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses 4. Frescobol Carioca Striped Linen Beach Towel 5. White Leather Fashion Trainers
What’s your summer style? Show us on Instagram and hashtag #denimtherapy.
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, denim for men, jeans for men, men's white jeans, mens denim, summer denim trends, summer style, white denim, white jeans, white jeans for men
Summer is the perfect season to branch out from the norm and try a floral or tropical print. We love that this season, the offerings for men are more diverse and creative than ever. Our favorite pick? The Our Legacy floral print hemp & cotton blend chambray shirt:
“Created with a reverse printing method, this tonal-blue Our Legacy shirt offers a cool way to wear florals. Crafted from Japanese chambray, this regular-fit piece blends hemp and cotton for a slubby, tactile feel. Wear it solo in the summer with bright shorts, or layer it over similar styles during the colder months.” (Mr. Porter—buy it here).
Tags: buy denim online, chambray shirts for men, denim for men, denim shirts for men, Designer Denim, floral print, jean shirts for men, Mr Porter, our legacy, tropical print
Summer time and the living’s easy… as long as you’re wearing the right pair of jeans! The best jeans for men to wear from June to August are the versatile and living on the light wash end of the spectrum. You can make them work at the office, at summer weddings, and even to the beach. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
1. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 2. Isaia Slim-Fit Selvedge Stretch-Denim Jeans 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Slim-Fit Denim Jeans
4. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 5. Nudie Jeans Tight Long John Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 6. Nudie Jeans Steady Eddie Slim-Fit Washed Organic Denim Jeans
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, designer jeans for men, light wash jeans, men's jeans, mens denim, Nudie Jeans online, slim fit jeans, summer denim, summer jeans, white jeans for men
As a follow up to our women’s denim jacket roundup from earlier this week, today we’re sharing our top picks from the men’s denim jacket category. From on-trend leather sleeves to denim and suede combos (and the classic working man’s essential jacket… with a stylish twist), we’ve got it all covered. Check out our favorites below.
1. G Star Denim Jacket New Riley Slim 3d Dark Aged Zip Front 2. Scotch & Soda Revolution Denim Jacket 3. Lee Denim Jacket Slim Fit Rider Stay Black Stretch
4. Diesel Denim Jacket 5. Black Wool Mix Coat with Leather Look Sleeves 6. Dr Denim Bomber Jacket with Suede
Need some styling advice or help locating a jacket you love? Tweet at us!
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, Classic Denim Jacket, denim for men, denim jacket for men, diesel jacket, leather sleeves, mens denim, mens denim jacket, topman jacket
Ready to refresh your denim collection? Here are 6 pairs of men’s jeans we’re feeling this fall, each with its own story. One pair is inspired by the look of a 9 year old pair of selvedge jeans. Another is designed to change with time as you wear them. Whatever your style, you’ll find something to amplify your look below.
1. 3×1 M5 Slim Fit Jeans 2. Fabric Brand & Co. Hadar Selvedge Jeans 3. Public School Raw Selvedge Jeans
4. Baldwin Denim Henley Slim Fit Jeans 5. Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Stretch Jeans 6. Raleigh Denim Graham Slim Fit Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, raw denim, raw jeans, selvedge denim, selvedge jeans, skinny jeans
The guys of Denim Therapy (and whoever shops with them) know that it’s really hard (if not impossible) to find a pair of slim fit jeans that are comfortable, attractive, and priced reasonably. Slimbs, a fresh new denim brand that we’re super excited about, is prepared to change that. The founders of Slimbs spent over two years conferencing with some of the denim industry’s experts to narrow down the formula for their American slim fit jean, which is currently being developed in three styles: Selvage, Studio Blue, and Downtown Dark.
“Guys should feel comfortable, mentally and physically, when transitioning to a trendier style,” explains their Kickstarter campaign page, “We are here to put to rest the social stigma that surrounds slim fit jeans by introducing a new idea of slim – the American slim fit.”
Slimbs is prepared to deliver on the things that matter most, made from top quality Japanese denim at an amazing price that mass market jeans can’t compete with. Our favorite part? They’re also offering free repairs on every pair of jeans… because holes in the crotch aren’t in style, in any country. We’re proud to say we’ll be handling the repairs for Slimbs, right here at Denim Therapy.
Check out their Kickstarter campaign page and donate to score one of the first pairs of jeans, and help get this awesome new brand off the ground!
Tags: american slim fit, denim for men, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, Japanese denim, mens denim, selvedge jeans, slim fit denim, slim fit jeans, slimbs denim, slimbs jeans