Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Justin Theroux (who pretty much only wears Nudie Jeans) was on Ellen’s TV show showing off some break dancing moves in the jeans. That’s a whole new kind of endorsement!
2. UNIQLO has a great array of brand new colored ankle-length skinnies for spring. Our mouths are watering.
3. Hiut Denim Co, a new British denim brand that has set up shop in rural Wales, is officially open for business.
4. From February 29 (today) to March 12, Lord & Taylor will donate 5% of every regular-price denim purchase to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. Read more about it at Denim Hunt.
5. Denimology pays tribute to AG Jeans’ Ikat jeans (and we just wanted to mention that we saw a girl wearing them in Brooklyn the other day and they’re some of the only graphic jeans that don’t look forced).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans Ikat, American Red Cross, colored denim, colored jeans, denim donation, Hiut Denim Co, Justin Theroux, Lord & Taylor, Nudie Jeans, Uniqlo