Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. The Selvedge Yard, PRPS, and Triumph Motorcycles teamed up to create the limited edition blackbird jean, and Scott Toepfer shot some awesome images of the jeans in action on–what else?–a kick-ass motorcycle.
2. We love denim sneakers and we love these versatile kicks from Levi’s sneakers, made in collaboration with Levi’s Japan. Their Hi Cone Denim Vulcanized Sneaker is half-made with stone washed denim.
3. Bleulab‘s opened its first retail store in Japan, located in the Harakuju District–but only for 45 days.
4. Check out this editorial from the May 2012 issue of Women’s Health, featuring Brooklyn Decker wearing a pair of True Religion cut-offs.
5. Printed shorts for summer? That’s what Paige + Liberty features for their latest collection, with tons of springy florals.
Tags: bleulab jeans, brooklyn decker, cut-off denim shorts, denim collaborations, denim sneakers, floral jeans, paige + liberty, True Religion
Hong Kong line CLOT Inc. has paired up with everyone’s favorite source of childhood entertainment to bring you a pair of jeans that are, quite literally, cheeky. Sandblasted, relaxed, and covered in Disney patches, these CLOT x DISNEY pants feature a saucy-looking Mickey winking out at the world, upside down, from across your bum. They’ll definitely make a bolder statement than your typical Mickey Mouse graphic tee ever could!
Image via BKRW-DENIM
Tags: denim collaborations, disney, Distressed Jeans, mickey mouse, patched jeans, sandblasted denim