We wanted to give you a little sneak peak of the latest Divine Rights of Denim and Forever 21 collaboration featuring the Twilight Saga’s Christian Serratos. She will be the new face of the collection that is set to launch on September 8th during Fashion Night Out. The big launch will take place at Forever 21’s Times Square location in New York City and will include a special appearance by Christian herself. The new collection features denim with a variety of cuts, colors and finishes all at amazing low prices (you can check out our blog editors review for an idea).
Tags: cheap jeans, Christian Serratos, denim collaboration, Divine Rights of Denim, fashion night out, forever 21 and divine rights of denim, september 8 2011, Twilight Saga
News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Going for the Green! Levi’s® brand was ranked the #1 jeans company (and one of the overall top apparel brands) in GoodGuide’s independent consumer guide to the most socially responsible on the market. Hats off! Or should we say…jeans off?
2. When you’re talking to the in-crowd of denim-heads, the power suit is blue from head to toe. Acne‘s Black Sweden Denim Blazer (and matching Push Denim Pants) will make a statement, guaranteed. Expect to pay an arm and a leg, though.
3. Jeans for under $100! Silver Jeans Co. have new four styles in for you to browse, from relaxed skinny to straight leg, in a variety of washes & treatments. Check them out at the Denim Blog before you pop over to Silver Jeans Co.!
4. Into exlcusives? Tenue de N?mes and Raleigh Denim have produced 24 pairs of jeans made from an exclusive textile—reports Denim Geek, it’s “an indigo dyed 11.5 oz selvage canvas” that breaks in just like denim. Available at Tenue de N?mes, they’ll set you back approximately $360, but these are probably worth the bragging rights.
5. Denim Maniac has your first peek into Japanese denim brand Spellbound’s Autumn/Winter 2011 collection—we love the casual, industrial look of layered, functional menswear with loose fits & plenty of pockets.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Acne, denim collaboration, denim links, denim news, denim updates, Japanese denim, Levi's, limited edition denim, Raleigh Denim, spellbound, Tenue De Nîmes