Behati Prinloo, one of our favorite multi-talented Victoria’s Secret models, designed a denim line for THVM, inspired by her chic off-duty style. The collection is both freshly on-trend and completely timeless, featuring casual cotton tees, patchwork jeans, ankle length skinnies, and bold graphic prints. See the full collection here.
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue.
See some of our favorite snaps from the collaboration lookbook below:
Tags: Behati Prinloo, denim collaboration, model off duty, patchwork denim, patchwork jeans, skinny jeans, THVM denim, victoria's secret model
Let’s just buzz with excitement for a minute, everyone. Joe’s Jeans is coming at a more affordable price to a department store near you! The premium denim company is launching else exclusively through Macy’s in the hopes of bringing more accessible, but still quality, denim to young women. Jeans start at $68 (a pair of Joe’s Jeans usually costs over $150), and will come in five styles created by founder Joe Dahan, in conjunction with Macy’s: skinny, boot cut, cropped, boyfriend, and a cuffed short.
Tags: denim collaboration, else, Joe's Jeans, Macy's
News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Going for the Green! Levi’s® brand was ranked the #1 jeans company (and one of the overall top apparel brands) in GoodGuide’s independent consumer guide to the most socially responsible on the market. Hats off! Or should we say…jeans off?
2. When you’re talking to the in-crowd of denim-heads, the power suit is blue from head to toe. Acne‘s Black Sweden Denim Blazer (and matching Push Denim Pants) will make a statement, guaranteed. Expect to pay an arm and a leg, though.
3. Jeans for under $100! Silver Jeans Co. have new four styles in for you to browse, from relaxed skinny to straight leg, in a variety of washes & treatments. Check them out at the Denim Blog before you pop over to Silver Jeans Co.!
4. Into exlcusives? Tenue de N?mes and Raleigh Denim have produced 24 pairs of jeans made from an exclusive textile—reports Denim Geek, it’s “an indigo dyed 11.5 oz selvage canvas” that breaks in just like denim. Available at Tenue de N?mes, they’ll set you back approximately $360, but these are probably worth the bragging rights.
5. Denim Maniac has your first peek into Japanese denim brand Spellbound’s Autumn/Winter 2011 collection—we love the casual, industrial look of layered, functional menswear with loose fits & plenty of pockets.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Acne, denim collaboration, denim links, denim news, denim updates, Japanese denim, Levi's, limited edition denim, Raleigh Denim, spellbound, Tenue De Nîmes