We’re not sure how these ads are going to sell jeans when the jeans are the last things you notice. “Sex sells”, or just plain raunchy? You decide.
From DL1961: DL1961 Premium Denim unveils its Fall/Winter 2014 campaign, which was shot against a denim backdrop by fashion photographer Sharif Hamza, and styled by Tom Van Dorpe. The campaign features models Tess Hellfeuer and Mathias Lauridsen, and highlights fresh, modern looks of head-to-toe denim. From dark, clean lines to sleek, buttoned-up styling, the campaign is a major departure from anything the brand has done before.
“This season we wanted to create a collection that represents the technological nature and sleekness of our denim,” said Sarah Ahmed, DL1961’s Creative Director. “We continue our mission to create ‘the perfect fitting jeans’ and are excited to unveil our Fall/Winter fit collection, which captures the premium, effortless yet signature style that DL1961 has become known for.”
See more at DL1961 (and while you’re over there, here’s a hint: their spring/summer collection is currently on sale).
Tags: buy denim online, dark wash denim, denim campaign, denim jackets, Denim On Denim, denim style, DL1961, fall denim trends, head to toe denim, skinny jeans
Gisele Bündchen‘s latest appearance in the BLK DNM campaign may not be so obvious at first, unless you’re one of those people who know her backside as well as you know her face. And yes, we’re sure there are some of you out there. The campaign features the super model bending over an open car hood, as if she’s going to figure out what’s wrong with it and fix it. But what do we know? Maybe she’s a trained mechanic in addition to looking that good in a pair of jeans.
Tags: BLK DNM, Brazilian model, celebrity denim, denim campaign, Gisele Bundchen, super model
Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days, with denim news, links, campaigns, and more. You’re welcome!
1. Joe’s Jeans Exclusive Q&A—With the well-deserved buzz over Joe’s Jeans newest denim drop, the Skinny Micro Flare, we were eager to have a quick Q&A with the creative director and mastermind behind the brand, Joe Dahan... Keep Reading ?
2. Love or Hate? Acid Wash Denim Heel Sneakers—We had to share these kicks with you, but we’re still scratching our heads. We’d also like to think the average gal could pull them off with a pair of Coco & Breezy’s, a leather jacket, and festival tickets… Keep Reading ?
3. Nicole Richie in Red Leather and Jet Jeans—Nicole Richie strolls Paris looking ultra-chic in her red leather jacket, Jet by John Eshaya skinny jeans (a celeb favorite), and massive shades. Get the look!… Keep Reading ?
4. Azul By Moussy Gets Naked For Spring—We ain’t gonna lie, we love a scantly styled campaign, especially when the only thing keeping the models from being fully exposed is a pair of body-hugging jeans. Azul by Moussy paired two of our favorite cool kids, Freja Beha Erichsen and Cole Morh... Keep Reading ?
5. Diesel Island: Sexy Pics From The New Denim Campaign—Yesterday we introduced you to the Diesel Island campaign, which is amusing us more and more by the second—last night we downloaded our virtual Diesel Island passport… Keep Reading ?
6. Les Halles Jeans Spring 2011 Lookbook—Les Halles was born of a couple’s creativity and denim design know-how back in the ’80s, and their re-launch in 2008 promises a new era for the next generation of the denim obsessed everywhere… Keep Reading ?
And don’t forget to check out our exclusive Q&A with Les Halles’ Remy Baum!
—Denim Therapy Staff
Tags: acid wash, best denim blog, denim campaign, denim links, denim news, diesel island, Freja Beha Erichsen, interview, Joe's Jeans, Nicole Richie, q&a