Heading out on the town in a pair of jeans, gents? If so, you might consider matching your jeans to your bowtie the same way you would match your silk-wool blend slacks to a sleek neckpiece. d.brand has the answer to this menswear riddle with a very charming chambray denim bowtie. We’re pretty sure you can get away with wearing this during the day, too.
We love handmade gifts (a few of us are even devout DIY-ers here at DT), so when we decided to put together a gift guide this year, we thought, why make one of them a round-up of cool and crafty denim items! This way you support an independent artist/designer by purchasing, or get some ideas to make your own. Check out our picks from Etsy below.
1. Denim wallet ($34) – buy it at Etsy.
2. Fingerless Denim Gloves with Wooden Buttons ($25) – buy it at Etsy.
3. P.S. I LOVE YOU Denim Postcard ($12) – buy it at Etsy.
4. Hand Made Cotton Rag Rug Runner ($110) – buy it at Etsy.
5. Denim Patchwork Sofa ($2,000) – buy it at Etsy.
6. Men’s Denim Neckwarmer ($17.50) – buy it at Etsy.
7. Vintage LEVIS Purple dip-dyed shorts ($60) – buy it at Etsy.
8. Organic denim wrap skirt ($118) – buy it at Etsy.
9. Dark Blue Denim Bowtie ($23) – buy it at Etsy.
10. Denim Tool Apron (for kids) ($12.50) – buy it at Etsy.
Tags: denim accessories, denim bowtie, denim shorts, denim skirt, denim wallet, dip dye, DIY, gift guide, handmade, holiday, shopping guide