Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible happenings in the world of denim. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. It’s Christmas this week and Miss Me has their denim tree up and ready to go for the festivities!
2. You already know about James Franco’s gig shooting and directing the next 7 for All Mankind campaign. And while you might have to wait till March to see the final product you can check out this behind the scenes vid featuring model babe Lily Donaldson.
3. Rag & Bone has released a new variation of their Bell jeans with a brown leather waistband ($297). Get yourself a pair on Shop Bop!
4. In runway news, guess who is showing at New York Fashion Week? Levi’s! The brand will be showing a full on collection for the first time ever on the runway come February.
5. We love denim in all its forms. Give it to us as an ultra cool Marilyn Monroe portrait and we’re definitely crushing. Check out Ian Berry’s art pieces made out of vintage denim!
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, denim artwork, Denim Dose, Denimu, Ian Berry, James Franco, Levi's at New York Fashion Week, Miss Me denim Christmas Tree, Rag & Bone Bell jeans