Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Amsterdam-based DENHAM launches February 10 in the U.S. at American Rag in Los Angeles; with a special presentation and installation, the event will showcase an entirely hand-assembled and handsewn men’s “Skinner” jean as well as innovative Denham signatures such as the “Duty” M65 style jacket. A full men’s and women’s line, including premium denim will be offered.
2. If you’re looking for cheap jeans that don’t look cheap, then check out Mango‘s current denim sale, where you can find a large assortment of skinny to flared jeans for less than $40.00.
3. William Rast is having a two-day warehouse sale starting Thursday, February 9 in Los Angeles. Save up to 80% off! Location: 136 E. 32nd Street, Los Angeles. Cash/Credit Card only. All sales are final.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denham, Denham The Jeanmaker, denim deals, denim news, jeans on sale, Mango, William Rast
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Scotland’s Method Design designed a portable wardrobe dedicated to the denim lover, exclusively for Denham. It’s called the a Steamer Trunk for a Jeanmaker and it has a compartment for just about everything. We’ll take two.
2. CLOSED has a new website. It’s colorful, interactive, and highly entertaining. Their new video campaign is out too, shot by Max Farago. Get ready for a dose of spring/summer.
3. AG Adriano Goldschmied just dropped a few new denim styles for ladies who love a bit of texture and novelty. They feature cracked foil accents and are appropriately named Black Foil and White Foil. Both are $225.
4. Levi’s is extending their end of year sale, and you can now take an additional 25% off already marked down merch.
5. Speaking of Levi’s, this Levi’s Japan Harris Tweed tote is a mix of denim and plaid fabric. It’s the perfect preppy accessory to get you through winter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Adriano Goldschmied, CLOSED Denim, denham, levi's japan, levi's sale, method design