It’s no secret that we’re fans of Levi’s CURVE ID jeans, and we love seeing major Hollywood starlets like Demi Moore getting in on the action. Demi was seen arriving in Brazil last month wearing her “Demi Curve” (coincidence?!) Levi’s Curve ID Skinny Jeans in Ink finish with an oversize plaid cardigan and electric purple leather bag. She topped it off with a grey/purple knit scarf. Scroll down to see how you can get the look!
Image via akmimages.net.
The secret to Demi’s look are items that are sensible for plane rides, but fabulous enough to greet paparazzi once she sets foot down in her destination. A comfy pair of jeans, roomy jacket, and oversize scarf maintain the casual-cool vibe while making sure she doesn’t feel forced in her fashion sense. Don’t forget to throw in a pair of enormous sunglasses for the celeb-effect!
1. Loeffler Randall Riley Over The Knee Suede Boots ($825) – buy it at Shopbop.
2. Moth Dalsland Wrap wool cardigan ($118) – buy it at Anthropologie.
3. Levi’s Modern Demi Curve Skinny Jean in ink wash ($98) – buy it at Levi’s.
4. TOPSHOP Purple Serpent Print Oversize Scarf ($55) – buy it at TOPSHOP.
5. Merona Tote – Pink/Purple ($29) – buy it at Target.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: demi moore, denim for travel, get the look, Levi's Curve ID, skinny jeans