Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’ll take this moment to predict that kid’s premium denim is going to be a growing trend in the market, and as The Denim Guy noted, 7 For All Mankind is heading up the trend.
2. Raw denim lovers don’t mess around. The owner of this pair isn’t washing them, despite this massive mud stain on the back.
3. The Kardashians’ developing Sears line will soon feature home products, baby clothing, and a denim collection.
4. Demi Moore is the face of holiday denim this season with her Ann Taylor campaign appearing in Vogue, Elle, and other major mags, as well as metropolitan billboards.
5. We really love this photo of Steven Tyler posing like a loonie in a pair of jeans.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: demi moore, denim news, holiday campaign, holiday denim, kid's denim, premium denim, raw denim, steven tyler, the kardashians