Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. The DC | At Work Denim commercial features skaters doing what they do best, in denim that can handle it.
2. Into the leopard skinny jeans trend? Joe’s Jeans just released their own take on the already wildly popular print.
3. The Cheap Monday spring/summer 2012 runway video reveals a floor length denim dress reminiscent of Stella McCartney’s doleman sleeve denim tunic from two seasons ago, with shots of neon and cute sportswear staples.
4. DL1961 is releasing more pastel denim colors, which means our options for colored jeans this fall are officially endless! We favor the purple hues.
5. The word “Jeggings” was officially added to the Oxford English Dictionary. It’s official. Nothing is sacred.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Cheap Monday, DC at work denim, denim links, denim news, DL1961, jeggings, Joe's Jeans, leopard print, oxford english dictionary, Runway, spring 2012