Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. In need of cute fall jeans & chic colored denim? Uummmm, did you not see this post yesterday?
2. David Lipman has ended his advertising relationship with Hudson Jeans and is siding with 7 For All Mankind. It’s like the star quarterback for one football team switching to the rival team, right in the heat of competition! Exciting! Here’s what he had to say about 7FAM’s upcoming ad series:
“It will have a number of moving parts in terms of film and print. It will communicate via storytelling. The campaign will center around Los Angeles and exporting an elevated California lifestyle to the world.”
3. And speaking of which, Hudson Jeans is (at least partially) for sale.
4. 7 For All Mankind’s social media and PR guru chooses her favorite jeans from the 7FAM line. The winner? The wide leg Biancha flare.
5. California winemaker Mark Beaman just released a red-wine blend in honor of The Grateful Dead. Is that awesome? Yes. Are we even more fixated on this model’s acid wash jacket? Yes.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, acid wash denim jacket, colored denim, david lipman, denim news, Hudson Jeans, skinny jeans