If you’re like us you love a healthy dose of double denim year-round! And with the season getting a bit cooler it’s the perfect time to throw on your best denim duds and layer things up with fall friendly separates. We’re totally digging this look by Mohcine Aoki of Morocco. He pairs an ace light wash denim jacket with killer distressed dark wash skinny jeans (you gotta love a good mix of opposing washes) with a cool blue plaid shirt, boots, and a funky fair isle print beanie. Want to cozy things up even more? A cool heather grey hoodie will not only keep you warm but will add to the cool factor.
1. April 77 Joey Overdrive II Carnage jeans ($155)–buy it at April 77.
2. Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply western plaid flannel shirt ($70)–buy it at Ralph Lauren.
3. H by Hudson swathmore calf leather boot ($268)–buy it at 80′s Purple.
4. Topman black wash denim western jacket ($90)–buy it at Topman.
5. Oliver Spencer fair isle wool beanie ($80)–buy it at Mr. Porter.
Check out more of Mohcine’s looks on his lookbook.nu page!
Tags: dark wash skinny jeans, Denim Menswear, distressed denim, double denim looks, light wash denim jacket, Men's Street Style