Maybe you’ll want to wear pink jeans for Valentine’s Day or maybe not. But, with spring coming around the corner, this cheery hue can evoke so many thoughts: a stroll through a botanical garden, eating cake or even looking up at a neon sign while out with friends—you’re all looking fabulous of course, in your denim. Want to find your perfect pair of pink jeans? From mid-rise to ankle skinny jeans, we think we found a few.
Isabel Marant Mid-Rise Skinny / J Brand Christopher Kane / Stella McCartney Zip Jean
A.P.C. Petite Standard in Rose / Joe’s Jeans Skinny Jeans / True Religion Halle Legging
Frankie B My BFF Legging / Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jean / MICHAEL Michael Kors Colored Skinny
Tags: A.P.C, cropped jeans, Frankie B, how to wear pink jeans, Isabel Marant, J Brand, J Brand Christopher Kane, Joe's Jeans, MICHAEL Michael Kors, pink jeans, rag & bone/jean, skinny jeans, Spring Jeans, Stella McCartney, valentines day
Winter is a great time of year to rock that jeans and boots look, no matter what type of boots or fit of jean. With the right pair of jeans, you’ll have months of hassle-free street style looks. For ankle boots, wear cropped jeans or try cuffing them with a thin cuff for a delicate look. Skinny or boyfriend jeans work. For tall boots, wear denim leggings or skinny jeans. They stay in your boots better and are less likely to pinch. Avoid wearing slim or boot cut jeans if you want to tuck them in. You want a sleek silhouette. Now, all you have to do is throw on the perfect knit top or wintry coat to complete the look.
Frye Jane 14L Boots / Aquazzura Czarina Knee High Boots / Steven Intyce Boot
Modern Vintage Allison Chunky Booties / Zara Wide Heel Ankle Boot / Ash Chloe Platform Booties
ASOS Album Ankle Boots / Jeffrey Campbell France Wrap Boots / Dolce Vita Fury Bootie
Fiorentini & Baker Wrap Ankle Boots / AllSaints Widow Buckle Boot / Rag & Bone Knee High Newbury
Forever 21 Platform Booties / Alexander Wang Kamila Bootie / DV by Dolce Vita Marko Harness Boot
Tags: ankle jeans, boot cut jeans, cropped jeans, jeans, skinny jeans, what to wear with boots, wide leg jeans, winter fashion, winter jeans
What, wear white jeans after Labor Day? Absolutely. For you non-traditionalists out there, white jeans are a welcome relief for the residual hot weather blues. With just a couple of weeks left before the start of fall, there’s no time like the present to rock white jeans, stay cool and look hot! After all, they go splendidly with all the fun, colored shoes you’re going to acquire for fall.
1. Rag & Bone/JEAN Hi-Rise Skinny 2. Citizens of Humanity Elson Straight 3. Michael Kors White Denim
4. MiH Paris Cropped 5. The Row Cropped White Jeans 6. DL1961 Angel Ankle
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: cropped jeans, summer jeans, Transitional Denim, Transitional wardrobe, wear white past labor day, white jeans
When we first introduced Hudson Jeans‘ phosphorescent-striped LouLou jeans, we definitely pictured wearing the tuxedo striped cropped skinny jeans at nightclubs. But, we were pleasantly surprised to see all the different ways that fashion bloggers were able to incorporate these limited edition jeans into their every day wear à la street style (see below). Check out the different looks: from dressy to street casual. We even spotted a cleverly-styled version by one fella. What spin would you take on these trendy jeans?
1. Hudson Jeans LouLou in Ziggy 2. Hudson Jeans LouLou in Chopin 3. Hudson Jeans LouLou in Manson
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: cropped jeans, how to style it, How to wear it, how-to, Hudson Jeans, LouLou, Phosphorescent Invasion, phosphorescent jeans, racer stripe jeans, skinny jeans
London-based blogger Hedvig is definitely one of our street style inspirations for spring. We love how she wears radically different kinds of jeans–printed skinnies, white flares, and cropped, cuffed jeans–in equally chic ways. Bonus points for incorporating a mint green sweater (the “it” color this season), denim-on-denim, and graphic prints into these outfits. If you’re a fan, get the looks below!
1. Acne Sweater 2. Current/Elliott Jeans 3. Tory Burch Clutch 4. Diane von Furstenberg Heels
1. MiH Jeans Marrakesh Flare 2. Hilfiger Denim Jacket 3. Kenzo Tee 4. Peter Jensen Bag 5. Matiko Shoes
1. Mother Jeans 2. Derek Lam Sweater 3. Dior Sunglasses 4. Calvin Klein Pumps 5. SALAR Bag
Images via Lookbook
Tags: cropped jeans, cuffed jeans, flare leg jeans, get the look, printed jeans, white jeans
It would seem daring to be wearing Boyfriend jeans nowadays, when skinny jeans dominate the cement catwalk. However, this comfy, looser silhouette can be perfect for ladies who want to take a break from the skinny jeans look. Unlike the typical baggy boyfriend jeans, we thought we’d introduce you to a few slimmer versions made available now. Do you want that slight tomboy look or do you want the rolled up jeans look? Check out a few finds that should provide some day to night spring fashion versatility. You may never need to take these jeans off all day!
1. See by Chloe Flats 2. Gap 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans 3. Equipment Brett Blouse in Golden Poppy
4. Common Projects Cream Wedge Shoes 5. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend 6. Hang Loose Shirt in Green
7. Carven Suede Slingbacks 8. Mother The Teaser Cropped Skinny 9. Madewell Academy Blazer
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: boyfriend jeans, cropped jeans, Current/Elliott, Gap 1969, gap jeans, loose jeans, mother denim, Spring Jeans, summer jeans
Hey, we love our dark denim washes too, but sometimes when the weather gets warmer we just start craving sunnier, lighter washes in our jeans selection. We’ve come up with nine pairs of light wash jeans that are pitch-perfect for spring. From cropped jeans to skinnies to flares, take your pick! In every style possible, they’re made to be worn with simple white tees, floaty floral tops, and sandals. Sounds good, huh?
1. Notify Jeans Hellebora Straight Leg Denim in Light Blue
2. Chloe Light Blue Flared Jeans
3. Free People FP HIgh Rise Skinny – Paley Blue
4. 7 For All Mankind The Skinny in Light Blue Lustre Denim
5. Venus Mid-rise tapered jeans
6. Levi’s Vintage Flare Jean
7. MiH Marrakesh mid-rise flared jeans
8. Diesel Light Wash High Waisted Skinny Jean
9. Citizens of Humanity Ava low-rise straight-leg jeans
Tags: cropped jeans, faded jeans, flare jeans, light wash jeans, skinny jeans, Spring Jeans, straight leg jeans, tapered jeans
Guess & Guess by Marciano had their fall/winter 2012 press preview for accessories, men’s and women’s clothing on April 6th at the gorgeous Skylight West in NYC. The room was full of natural light and adorned with next season’s must-have’s, including specs, bags, belts, faux-fur stoles, watches, and of course, super chic attire. We fell for an ensemble involving a cropped floral skinny jean with a denim jacket, worn under an oversized pink faux-fur jacket. See more below!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cropped jeans, denim jacket, faux-fur jacket, floral denim, GUESS by Marciano, Guess fall preview, pink fur, skinny jeans
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Trey Songz rocks colored denim and an array of dapper outfits in a recent GQ.
2. Speaking of dapper, we’re kind of obsessed with GRANT Rugger’s FW12 presentation dinner, and the slick tailored menswear ensembles that were presented there.
3. The Denim Guy is super excited about cropped jeans for men on the horizon in fall’12. What do you think?
4. Want free jeans? Get details on a $500 MET giveaway at Denimology! And don’t forget, we’re announcing the winners to our Meltin’ Pot giveaway today on DT.
5. Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio was photographed looking super cute in Mother Denim jeans and a tie-dye shirt. We think this is a pretty no-fail casual summer outfit, especially if you’ve got a baby on the way!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, cropped jeans, Dsquared, Grant Rugger fall 2012, maternity denim, mens denim trends, mother denim, Trey Songz GQ