Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Earnest Sewn will be having their end of season sale, beginning on Monday, December 12th! Enjoy 40-60% off online or in a store near you. Visit them online for locations.
UPDATE: The Earnest Sewn sales will also be offered in each of their retail stores. A selection of denim, approximately 50 washes in men’s and 50 washes in women’s will be available at 40% off.
2. Art Basel saw the release of Johan Lindeberg‘s new BLK DNM fragrance, Perfume 11. It’s a unisex scent with hints of “black amber, birch tar, and soft musks (base notes) blend with incense, fir balsam (mid notes) and finally cardamom (top notes) to create a peppery blend.” Get one at BLK DNM.
3. We’re digging some of the new indigo washes at Marc Allison Jeans.
4. James Jeans has a new coutoure denim line out, that promises to flatten your stomach, trim your thighs, slim your butt, and scult your hips. As Lisette of Denimology exclaimed, these sound “better than Spanx!”
5. Lindsay Lohan wears what seems like her first legit “stylish” outfit in years, wearing a pair of Genetic Denim Shane cigarette pants in lava.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: BLK DNM fragrance, Couture jeans, Earnest Sewn, end of season sale, Genetic Denim Shane cigarette pants in lava, indigo washes, James Jeans, Johan Lindeberg, Lindsay Lohan