Ladies, having so many fashionable denim choices can be both exciting and daunting at the same time, isn’t it? We may wonder what is the new It Jean, the perfect denim jacket or even the fresh new denim skirt that will turn heads when the heat turns up. Fret not: we’ve narrowed down five inspirational denim separates that caught our eyes, and we think people will do double takes (in a good way) when they see you rocking these.
1. Bleu Lab Detour Reversible Snake-Print Denim Leggings in Cantaloupe ($216) – buy it at Neiman Marcus.
2. Pilcro Rolled Stet Slim ($118) – buy it at Anthropologie.
3. AllSaints Huko Denim Jacket ($195) – buy it at AllSaints.
4. Current/Elliott The Ice Cream Skirt ($188) – buy it at Shopbop.
5. Hudson Jeans ‘Mia’ Flare Leg Stretch Denim Jeans in Kauai Wash ($183) – buy it at Nordstrom.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: bright jeans, cool jeans, denim jackets, flared jeans, skinny jeans, Spring Denim, summer denim, Transitional Denim, transitional style
Remember when you were just dying for summer to return so you can bask in the sun’s warmth and glory? Recently, Hudson Jeans opened up their showroom in New York City to debut an array of warm weather jeans cut in cooler, light denim. Featuring pastels and bright color washes, you’ll be stylin’ and chillin’ at the same time. You will have plenty of opportunity to rock your new summer sandals and newly-tanned legs when you sport their capri and denim cut-offs styles. And, don’t forget, Hudson already has a nice collection of white jeans, too. We hope to see Kate Middleton rock her favorite jeans—Hudsons —this summer when she visits California!
More images at Denimblog and Hudson Jeans.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: color denim, cool jeans, cut off shorts, denim shorts, Hudson Jeans, light weight denim, white jeans