The perfect pair of short jean shorts make a summer-to-fall transition less painful for those of us who adore running around in our bathing suits for three months out of the year. Take the best of summer with you into fall with a pair of sexy DIY-inspired cut-off shorts at Coal N Terry vintage! We’re in a free jeans kind of mood this week, so we’re letting you in on a little secret. Right now they’re running a contest that could score you a $200 gift card to spend at their online store! Read on for instructions below…
COAL N TERRY VINTAGE GIVEWAY
– Receive a $200 Gift Card which you can use to purchase ANYTHING in our online shop
– All countries are welcome to participate (WE SHIP WORLDWIDE)
– Winner will be choosen randomly
HOW TO WIN:
– “Like” COAL N TERRY VINTAGE on Facebook
– Reblog this as many times as you want HERE (no likes)
– Share this with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Blog
– Must be following COAL N TERRY VINTAGE on tumblr
– Leave a comment on our Facebook Telling us what you will purchase with your $200 Gift Card
– This Giveaway will end September the 5th 2011
Tags: coal n terry, colored denim, cut off shorts, dip dye denim, diy denim, free jeans, studded denim, vintage denim
When this gem landed in our inbox this morning, we knew it was officially summer. Though not an extensive photo shoot, these snaps of long-haired vixens in studded denim cut-offs solidified our craving for a pair of scissors and the nearest pair of full-length jeans. We fear many of our jeans may not survive the summer, in fact—there are, after all, so many slasher-DIY opportunities at hand. But for today, our jeans are safe, because we’d rather sit in front of the AC and shop the spoils of Coal N Terry vintage than shred fibers all over the office floor.
Tomorrow, however… is a different story.
Tags: coal n terry, cut off shorts, destroyed denim, LookBook, online denim shopping, studded denim, vintage denim