When it comes to fashion icons for women, Audrey Hepburn is the penultimate clean, classic style inspiration–and we’ll still look to her for notes on how to pick our denim. We can totally imagine her wearing this collection of slim black pants, graphic printed jean trousers, high-waist shorts, and classic blue jeans. Add a preppy collared shirt, flats, a perfectly arched eyebrow, and you’ll get this look down pat.
Check out our round-up of jeans for a modern-day Audrey below!
1. Nudie Jeans Indigo Tube Kelly Jeans ($180) — buy it at SSENSE
2. Gucci Ankle Length Jean ($559) — buy it at farfetch
3. Burberry Aberfell Black Cropped Jeans ($195) — buy it at Burberry
4. A.P.C. Raw Petit Standard Jean ($175) — buy it at La Garconne
5. ASOS Super Soft Black Overdye Skinny Jeans #4 ($53.72) — buy it at ASOS
6. Topshop Moto High Waist Stripe Shorts ($64) — buy it at Topshop
7. Gianni Versace Vintage Printed Jean ($360) — buy it at farfetch
8. Chloé High-rise wide-leg denim pants ($179.20) — buy it at Net-A-Porter
Tags: Audrey Hepburn, black jeans, classic jeans, high waist shorts, printed jeans, wide leg jeans
Ali Larter and Anne Hathaway are both fans of one of our favorite jeans, the Ideal Super Skinny jean by Henry & Belle. Ali accessorized her rich blue Superior Wash denim with black suede boots & a red snakeskin handbag. Anne rocked hers (she wore Onyx Wash) with a fedora and blazer. While we love both hues, we’re leaning towards the medium-blue that Ali chose for casual encounters, and going with Anne’s dark wash for the office (and maybe business dinners).
Ideal Super Skinny Jeans retail for $132 and are available at Henry & Belle!
Tags: ali larter, anne hathaway, classic jeans, henry and belle, ideal super skinny jeans, skinny jeans