Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Pierre Balmain is now available for pre-order at Luisaviaroma! The collection ranges from $120 to $2,000—totally affordable compared to its sister brand. Pre-order today!
2. We can’t get enough of this interactive video by Madewell! Tea, coffee, dress it up, dress down, sparklers, confetti—you choose! Trust us, it’ll definitely rock your holiday!
3. LF Stores has got some great gift ideas for us last minute holiday shoppers. We’re digging the bold neons with denim!
4. Civilianaire Denim (brainchild of Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman A.K.A. founders of Lucky Brand) is now at Atrium New York.
5. Donna Ida is on the hunt for the most stylish dogs and their stylish denim clad owners! You can submit a picture of your fashionable pooch by tagging Donna Ida in your photos on Facebook or tweet them @donnaidadenim.
Tags: Civilianaire Denim, denim news, Donna Ida, LF Stores, Madewell, Pierre Balmain